Those who predicted DMC5.

#11NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/9/2013 10:29:55 AM
;_;

Maybe someone will make DMC again one day. It might even be a while from now, but until then...

*sharpens and polishes Dante's Force Edge*

Seriously, if this really is the end of DMC, can someone from GameFAQs please unlock all the archived threads in the DMC 1, 2, 3 and 4 boards on this site? I tried to post in them yesterday and 90% of everything is locked.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#12fioriPosted 1/9/2013 10:32:20 AM
Well, look at the bright side, maybe we'll still see a DMC 5, but it's going to be made by Capcom and written by NT.

After all, everything is possible. Maybe they'll make a new IP together, who knows?
#13QCTeamkillPosted 1/9/2013 10:33:13 AM
I don't see how this news changes my prediction.

DmC created doubts on a possible DMC5, which HAS to be made in-house by CAPCOM.

Should they be happy with NT or not ain't changing much to the equation for DMC5, only for DmC2.
#14DarkJaydragonPosted 1/9/2013 10:34:47 AM
it's pretty much because the anti's said that this game would doom NT and look how that worked out for them.

Well done anti's they listened to you all!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#15FNP88Posted 1/9/2013 10:38:02 AM
Well...Are you guys really surprised? I don't mind, honestly if they work on improving this current design that would be awesome. If they improve on everything they have done and work together more with Capcom on the combat, this will be a reboot worthy of the DMC name(in my opinion).

I still need to play the full game to decide how much I enjoy this reboot, but it is likely I will enjoy a DmC2. Especially if NT see that even people who enjoy the game have a few things they would like to see added, and that it is not just angry fans who would not like this reboot no matter what they did. I see a lot of potential in this reboot.
#16Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:41:55 AM
fiori posted...
Well, look at the bright side, maybe we'll still see a DMC 5, but it's going to be made by Capcom and written by NT.

After all, everything is possible. Maybe they'll make a new IP together, who knows?

no, now we only going to be bombarded by dmc sequels. I bet my soul on it. (If they make DMC5 they'll get it along my money, which isn't going to happen EVER)
#17fioriPosted 1/9/2013 10:49:27 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...
fiori posted...

no, now we only going to be bombarded by dmc sequels. I bet my soul on it. (If they make DMC5 they'll get it along my money, which isn't going to happen EVER)

I don't know, your soul is way too much expensive, don't bet on it, lol. Just kidding. XD

We don't know if that means another DmC or DMC game. They could even make a totally and entirely new game, it doesn't have to be DMC 5 or DmC 2.

Besides, it's still too early to trust that info. Better wait a little more. I think Capcom will eventually make a new DMC by their own, but they will call NT to help with story and character design. I believe that most of people ( pros and antis) would be satisfied with that.

Story and character design by NT and combat and gameplay by Capcom. I can't talk for everyone, but if that info is reliable and true, i'm curious about it. I'm not saying I'm excited, but I'm a little curious.
#18Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:50:57 AM
fiori posted...
Kyrylo posted...
fiori posted...

I don't know, your soul is way too much expensive, don't bet on it, lol. Just kidding. XD

We don't know if that means another DmC or DMC game. They could even make a totally and entirely new game, it doesn't have to be DMC 5 or DmC 2.

Besides, it's still too early to trust that info. Better wait a little more. I think Capcom will eventually make a new DMC by their own, but they will call NT to help with story and character design. I believe that most of people ( pros and antis) would be satisfied with that.

Story and character design by NT and combat and gameplay by Capcom. I can't talk for everyone, but if that info is reliable and true, i'm curious about it. I'm not saying I'm excited, but I'm a little curious.

C'mon if they make Dante into THIS, no thank you. I'd rather don't buy it at all
#19DuuuDe14Posted 1/9/2013 10:52:43 AM
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#20Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:53:27 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...

yes Teh DuuDe. You can have Dante's chair forever. HE's yours now.