Those who predicted DMC5.

#1011wingedmooglePosted 1/9/2013 12:15:16 PM
Oh look, more damage control. Of course they have to sound confident in their product. But if DmC does poorly, we won't see DmC2. Capcom won't invest in something unless they think it's profitable.
---
Not changing this sig until Little Big Adventure 3 is announced. In other words, never.
#102strikefreedom47Posted 1/9/2013 12:15:53 PM
Yet at the same time, I'm sure many people would "welcome" it. Then it'll be DmC all over again. It is a grim future that is ahead of us.
#103AiddonPosted 1/9/2013 12:16:44 PM
1wingedmoogle posted...
Oh look, more damage control. Of course they have to sound confident in their product. But if DmC does poorly, we won't see DmC2. Capcom won't invest in something unless they think it's profitable.

Yeah, that's the big thing; they can CLAIM to be supportive of NT....but if this falls below their expectations (and it will, most likely) then they'll just cut ties with NT and probably go back the Dante and Nero.
#104NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/9/2013 12:16:45 PM
Kyrylo posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Forget about it. IT is official:
http://www.oxm.co.uk/49052/capcom-will-collaborate-with-dmc-studio-ninja-theory-again-there-are-high-standards-on-both-sides/

this actually confirms nothing.. all i see/read in that article is DmC PR marketing
all they are saying is that they enjoyed each other's company and would like to collaborate again. Has no indication of DmC2 and DMC5. unless everyone here thinks collaborate again = DmC2

I actually didn't even think of that. That means........DMC Dante might return! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! What I am doing standing here?! *goes to sharpen and polish Dante's sword, Force Edge*

C'mon you believe it?

Hey, I can dream. :P Here. *hands Kyrylo Dante's weapon Pandora* Get to polishing. Though you can't sharpen it....'cause it's a suitcase. And whatever you do, DON'T open it.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#105Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:17:40 PM
fiori posted...
Aiddon posted...
fiori posted...

He just said it wasn't the end, because demons still exist. However, it's all business now. DMC 1 was the real deal, it was personal. You'll never see a game where all demons are terminated or killed, because then, what would be Dante's job there? None, there is no ending for the series.

Now, it's just a job for Dante. He has a sidekick called Trish, good. The shop was renamed Devil Never Cry. Maybe a sequel could be called Devil Never Cry, and not DMC 2,3,4 or 5.

It's never been "just a job" for Dante; he says that, but he is legitimately fighting for something bigger than himself. It's always something personal. In DMC4 for instance he didn't care about money and did it because it was the right thing.

DMC 3 Dante during last scene: Now I can start my business

DMC 2 Dante during last moments before facing Argosax: My job is hunting devils.

DMC Dante has a shop called Devil May Cry, people call him to deal with demons.

DMC 4 Dante still has a shop and he still hunts demons.

How isn't it a job? It is, my friend. It was just personal in DMC 1 because of Mundus and how Trish did look like Dante's mother.

Hell, even I could call Dante to help me to deal with some "devil" insects here at my house. That would give another DMC game. Between DMC 3 and DMC 1, Dante probably fought tons of demons and had tons of job calls. That would give us at least 30 DMC games or 3000 DMC games, if each message sent to Dante, is a minor problem like a small demon under a child's bed...

It could be like Supernatural series. Replace Sam and Dean and put Dante and Trish instead. Each episode could be a different DMC game..See?

No sequel was needed, Dante will always be there, doing what he does best. Only DMC 3 was needed and it was called 3, because they made that shi---y sequel called DMC 2. Nothing more, nothing less. DMC 4 should have been called Nero's Adventures instead.

Plenty of places to go...

NEither is dmc2. SO it make it equal in it terms.
#106roxas9001Posted 1/9/2013 12:22:10 PM(edited)
fiori posted...
Aiddon posted...
fiori posted...

He just said it wasn't the end, because demons still exist. However, it's all business now. DMC 1 was the real deal, it was personal. You'll never see a game where all demons are terminated or killed, because then, what would be Dante's job there? None, there is no ending for the series.

Now, it's just a job for Dante. He has a sidekick called Trish, good. The shop was renamed Devil Never Cry. Maybe a sequel could be called Devil Never Cry, and not DMC 2,3,4 or 5.

It's never been "just a job" for Dante; he says that, but he is legitimately fighting for something bigger than himself. It's always something personal. In DMC4 for instance he didn't care about money and did it because it was the right thing.

DMC 3 Dante during last scene: Now I can start my business

DMC 2 Dante during last moments before facing Argosax: My job is hunting devils.

DMC Dante has a shop called Devil May Cry, people call him to deal with demons.

DMC 4 Dante still has a shop and he still hunts demons.

How isn't it a job? It is, my friend. It was just personal in DMC 1 because of Mundus and how Trish did look like Dante's mother.

Hell, even I could call Dante to help me to deal with some "devil" insects here at my house. That would give another DMC game. Between DMC 3 and DMC 1, Dante probably fought tons of demons and had tons of job calls. That would give us at least 30 DMC games or 3000 DMC games, if each message sent to Dante, is a minor problem like a small demon under a child's bed...

It could be like Supernatural series. Replace Sam and Dean and put Dante and Trish instead. Each episode could be a different DMC game..See?

No sequel was needed, Dante will always be there, doing what he does best. Only DMC 3 was needed and it was called 3, because they made that shi---y sequel called DMC 2. Nothing more, nothing less. DMC 4 should have been called Nero's Adventures instead.

Plenty of places to go...

That wasn't needed either, they could've just made a game out of the DMC1 novel instead.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#107lokithefoolPosted 1/9/2013 12:21:50 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...
That article suggests nothing other than both Ninja Theory and Capcom are interested in collaborating on future projects. It does not confirm DmC2, and it does not dismiss the possibility of DMC5.

you know how it works with Capcom....Besides who cares about 1/3 of fanbase nowadays?

2/3 based on the polls, and metrics taken lol.
#108Malus_X6Posted 1/9/2013 12:24:03 PM
Ya know... I came in here expecting something. What it was, I forget.

Just... Nevermind. The amount of stupid here would require me to wear a hazmat suit.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#109strikefreedom47Posted 1/9/2013 12:24:18 PM
It seems like Capcom has adopted the logic of EA.
#110Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:24:33 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Kyrylo posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Forget about it. IT is official:
http://www.oxm.co.uk/49052/capcom-will-collaborate-with-dmc-studio-ninja-theory-again-there-are-high-standards-on-both-sides/

this actually confirms nothing.. all i see/read in that article is DmC PR marketing
all they are saying is that they enjoyed each other's company and would like to collaborate again. Has no indication of DmC2 and DMC5. unless everyone here thinks collaborate again = DmC2

I actually didn't even think of that. That means........DMC Dante might return! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! What I am doing standing here?! *goes to sharpen and polish Dante's sword, Force Edge*

C'mon you believe it?

Hey, I can dream. :P Here. *hands Kyrylo Dante's weapon Pandora* Get to polishing. Though you can't sharpen it....'cause it's a suitcase. And whatever you do, DON'T open it.

I better dust off Ebony and Ivory.