Those who predicted DMC5.

#121Capitan_KidPosted 1/9/2013 1:14:05 PM
You guys are jumping to conclusions over a sentence. Could you wait for substantial evidence before crying doom and gloom?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#122JPshakePosted 1/9/2013 1:19:09 PM(edited)
Aiddon posted...

Never said he wasn't a hypocrite. Plus it doesn't help that he's also a fraud who's never designed or directed a game in his life.

Wait isn't he directing the upcoming vita game Soul Sacrifice?

EDIT: Nevermind, Teruhiro Shimokawa is actually directing that game, dont know how I mixed them up :/

---
To the people who want to see a sequel to Dark Cloud 2, Dark Cloud 3. Join the official FB page and lets try to send some petitions!!
#123Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:20:32 PM
JPshake posted...
Aiddon posted...

Never said he wasn't a hypocrite. Plus it doesn't help that he's also a fraud who's never designed or directed a game in his life.

He's actually designer and illustrator. C'mon you won't see Tameem programming I think
#124JPshakePosted 1/9/2013 1:23:10 PM
Kyrylo posted...
JPshake posted...
Aiddon posted...

He's actually designer and illustrator. C'mon you won't see Tameem programming I think

Yeah you beat me too it, he is actually the mind behind that game. Aiddon to say he's a fraud is kind of ignorant, the guy has enough talent to warrant him as designer and concept creator of one of the most anticipated vita games of 2013.
---
To the people who want to see a sequel to Dark Cloud 2, Dark Cloud 3. Join the official FB page and lets try to send some petitions!!
#125Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:24:11 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
You guys are jumping to conclusions over a sentence. Could you wait for substantial evidence before crying doom and gloom?

I already said, if it's happens, I'm buying dmc.
#126Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:27:19 PM
JPshake posted...
Kyrylo posted...
JPshake posted...
Aiddon posted...

Yeah you beat me too it, he is actually the mind behind that game. Aiddon to say he's a fraud is kind of ignorant, the guy has enough talent to warrant him as designer and concept creator of one of the most anticipated vita games of 2013.

Soul Sacrifice looks frigging amazing. To bad I don't have Vita....But maybe if it sells very very well they port it.
#127Capitan_KidPosted 1/9/2013 1:28:02 PM
Also even if a DmC2 is made, that doesn't mean that the DMC verse is done for. They co-exist like earth 616 spiderman and ultimate spiderman. There's room for both.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#128RatedStingerPosted 1/9/2013 1:28:15 PM
strikefreedom47 posted...
Aiddon posted...
lokithefool posted...
It seems like Capcom has adopted the logic of EA.

Actually EA has shown signs of being less like a holes just like Activision. Capcom on the other hand has just been going further, and further down hill. Yet surprisingly they still released dragons dogma which is an awesome game.

CAPCOM does have good designers and producers there, but their management is just plain CLOWN SHOES. I still think the big thing was that they let Inafune's "let's target the West and Japan sucks" mentality get to them and that was BIG mistake.

For some reason Capcom's logic is always "western" focus to the point where they will abandon the titles that really helped them reach where they are today. Also they seem to love to alienate their fanbase. Then there's the whole paid on disk DLC fiasco, or pushing out unfinished games.

Then there's the less-than-a-year updated rereleases.
---
TAKA: WE ARE EEEEEVILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Funaki: INDEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#129Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:36:12 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Also even if a DmC2 is made, that doesn't mean that the DMC verse is done for. They co-exist like earth 616 spiderman and ultimate spiderman. There's room for both.

I doubt it. I doubt they gonna throw away money on DMC5, when they get enough from dmc.
#130SSJ_JinPosted 1/9/2013 1:42:30 PM
Hmm. Resident Evil might be next.

JPshake posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
I'm still laughing at this, my fellow pros should join me in a dance :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZBNdgBJV4k

That performance was actually pretty impressive, also funny as well. As for the antis are concerned, i feel your guys pain. I had to endure this type of pain when capcom finished off dino crisis, when sony finished off my favorite shooter SOCOM, as well as Soul Reaver ending the way it did, etc, etc. I personally believe you guys shouldn't jump the gun just yet, there's still no concrete answer as to DMC being totally cut off. I have nothing against DmC, though i wont buy it since action games have become stale for me after DMC4 but im pretty sure capcom stated that they will work on DMC5 by 2015. Patience is a virtue brethren.

Not quite sure if you know this, but Soul Reaver was not the end. Nor was Soul Reaver 2. Defiance, however, appears to be the end of it unfortunately.

Aiddon posted...
lokithefool posted...
It seems like Capcom has adopted the logic of EA.

Actually EA has shown signs of being less like a holes just like Activision. Capcom on the other hand has just been going further, and further down hill. Yet surprisingly they still released dragons dogma which is an awesome game.

CAPCOM does have good designers and producers there, but their management is just plain CLOWN SHOES. I still think the big thing was that they let Inafune's "let's target the West and Japan sucks" mentality get to them and that was BIG mistake.

lol You're the second person I have ever heard say this. My friend uses this term all the time. Is this from a movie or something?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/