Those who predicted DMC5.

#141frohanPosted 1/9/2013 3:44:36 PM
Lol, I didn't even consider them making a DMC5. As soon as I heard Ninja Theory was doing the game I knew the whole series was dead to me. The new design they added to the game was just fuel to the flame. Those guys have never made a good game in their life but I never knew they could mess up one of the greatest franchises ever this badly. J/K yes I did, Heaven Sword, the GoW, Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry killer, SUCKED!
#142fioriPosted 1/9/2013 4:11:57 PM
Kyrylo posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
This topic pretty much puts a spotlight on the real trolls on this board. I was wrong about you Fiori. I apologize for my beliefs about you.

I agree. Actually I knew about Fiori. He's cool. But I was very wrong about m1008ts or how he calls himself. He's about as much *********** as Darkjaydragon

Thank you, guys. You're also cool, I really like talking to you. XD

As for trolls, I think we'll see lots of them ( hopefully not) during the game's release. I hope you keep posting here. I really did learn to take opinions into account, even if I'm a pro ( thought not a fanatic), lol.
#143Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:15:39 PM
fiori posted...
Kyrylo posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
This topic pretty much puts a spotlight on the real trolls on this board. I was wrong about you Fiori. I apologize for my beliefs about you.

I agree. Actually I knew about Fiori. He's cool. But I was very wrong about m1008ts or how he calls himself. He's about as much *********** as Darkjaydragon

Thank you, guys. You're also cool, I really like talking to you. XD

As for trolls, I think we'll see lots of them ( hopefully not) during the game's release. I hope you keep posting here. I really did learn to take opinions into account, even if I'm a pro ( thought not a fanatic), lol.

I think I'll be off for a few days after it's release I just imagine what S*****storm would be here after it.
#144DuuuDe14Posted 1/9/2013 4:18:28 PM
I'm definitely going to be here the day before release. Also i'll be uploading a "calm before the storm" video to mediate and put my thoughts out yet again. It saddens me to no end that im involved in something like this.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#145fioriPosted 1/9/2013 4:25:42 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
I'm definitely going to be here the day before release. Also i'll be uploading a "calm before the storm" video to mediate and put my thoughts out yet again. It saddens me to no end that im involved in something like this.

That sounds reasonable.

I hope kyrylo comes back after the release, though. Anyway, part of me still believes that the storm won't be that strong. We'll see soon, though.
#146Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 4:28:08 PM
fiori posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

That sounds reasonable.

I hope kyrylo comes back after the release, though. Anyway, part of me still believes that the storm won't be that strong. We'll see soon, though.

I probably be playing dmc and I need to do it fast since I don't want to overpay for it's rent
#147antking61Posted 1/9/2013 4:58:49 PM
smithkakarot posted...
*sigh* Oh Raiden, how I love thee so much now. Liberate me from this suffering...

Amen to that. I look forward to journeying with my favorite MGS character to fill the void that Dante left behind when he was betrayed and murdered by Capcom and Ninja Theory.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#148Vault_ZeroPosted 1/9/2013 5:00:52 PM
antking61 posted...
smithkakarot posted...
*sigh* Oh Raiden, how I love thee so much now. Liberate me from this suffering...

Amen to that. I look forward to journeying with my favorite MGS character to fill the void that Dante left behind when he was betrayed and murdered by Capcom and Ninja Theory.

Harsh but true. XD
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#149DJ_0000Posted 1/9/2013 5:11:47 PM
I wouldn't be bothered if this series takes over from the previous. The old series stagnated and the development of 4 was a shambles to end up recycling as much as it did, it's run it's course and at this point I don't imagine them offering anything new of true value. Having said that, I like the new DmC so I'll be happy enough sticking around to see how it develops if they do decide to continue.

Also, to be honest if they make DMC5 I think it will suffer horribly from this ordeal, there are certain things that the developers will be forced into to appease the fanbase and I think it will end up being a worse game because of what the fans have done over the last two years.
#150Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:15:15 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
I wouldn't be bothered if this series takes over from the previous. The old series stagnated and the development of 4 was a shambles to end up recycling as much as it did, it's run it's course and at this point I don't imagine them offering anything new of true value. Having said that, I like the new DmC so I'll be happy enough sticking around to see how it develops if they do decide to continue.

Also, to be honest if they make DMC5 I think it will suffer horribly from this ordeal, there are certain things that the developers will be forced into to appease the fanbase and I think it will end up being a worse game because of what the fans have done over the last two years.

let be fair: dmc changes formula of DMC but doesn't add nothing genre breaking. So basically it just H&S nothing more. And Like many of us think DMC can be continued farther. As for dmc. well actually I don't care. There is no appealing characters in it, so for me it's pretty much no matter if they live, die or do anything at all.