Those who predicted DMC5.

#161StrelokPosted 1/9/2013 11:43:17 PM
Even if that happens, I'm done with Capcom. Completely through. Don't want to have anything to do with them anymore. I will not buy any of their games. At this point I'm not even getting their games anymore if they get their act back together. I won't care how good this new ip is, or how awesome a HD collection, or how great this new Megaman game.
They are dead to me. I am still buying EA and Bioware games. This should tell you something about how utterly disappointed I am with this company considering I actually had Capcom shirts when I was younger.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#162HellsControllerPosted 1/9/2013 11:51:08 PM
Strelok posted...
Even if that happens, I'm done with Capcom. Completely through. Don't want to have anything to do with them anymore. I will not buy any of their games. At this point I'm not even getting their games anymore if they get their act back together. I won't care how good this new ip is, or how awesome a HD collection, or how great this new Megaman game.
They are dead to me. I am still buying EA and Bioware games. This should tell you something about how utterly disappointed I am with this company considering I actually had Capcom shirts when I was younger.

Dude, Bioware set sail for me after ME3.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#163Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 12:12:29 AM
HellsController posted...

I still don't get why everyone's so upset about ME3.
#164KaijinSurohmPosted 1/10/2013 12:15:24 AM
Kyrylo posted...

Bioware set sale for me after they stole my money on the Star War: The Old Republic MMO, double charged me, refused to give me my pre-order items, and refused to refund me.
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#165Pesmerga255Posted 1/10/2013 12:17:25 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Bioware set sale for me after they stole my money on the Star War: The Old Republic MMO, double charged me, refused to give me my pre-order items, and refused to refund me.

Dude, that sucks.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#166Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 12:17:34 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Kyrylo posted...

K, that's is of course another thing, but ME3? C'mon, people are upset because of5 minutes of cutscenes in the end?
#167KaijinSurohmPosted 1/10/2013 12:26:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#168KaijinSurohmPosted 1/10/2013 12:28:56 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
Kyrylo posted...

K, that's is of course another thing, but ME3? C'mon, people are upset because of5 minutes of cutscenes in the end?

I'll just keep it short on ME3:

THey said that everything you do heavily influences the game's ending. That in itself, was false advertisement, and so they gave us a short, non-sensical ending, and said "Kay, we're done". From there, the fans blew up, and they gave us a non artistic ending, with only 3 choices, that completely ignore the past 3 games worth of options that should have effected the ending.

That's about it in a nutshell.

Edit: 4 endings, if you're sadistic enough to shoot the kid. /cough

---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#169HellsControllerPosted 1/10/2013 12:33:09 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...

I admit in a moment of weakness I supported them by buying ME3 new(first and last BW game I bought since DA:O).

The ending to the game sucked and killed replayability for me. The whole DLC thing they had with that game(A PC player changed one line of coding and unlocked the DLC character so I think it was on disc DLC) and most importantly, how they handled their horrible ending.

They introduced entitled and entitlement. I don't remember every seeing it before the whole ME3 end fiasco. And the gaming media jumped right on it. To them their ending was brilliant(just like Tam's writing is Shakespearean in his eyes) and they did no wrong.

And let's not forget DA2 and TORtanic. I almost bought both those games. Thankfully I didn't.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#170Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 12:41:04 AM
Kyrylo posted...

I admit in a moment of weakness I supported them by buying ME3 new(first and last BW game I bought since DA:O).

The ending to the game sucked and killed replayability for me. The whole DLC thing they had with that game(A PC player changed one line of coding and unlocked the DLC character so I think it was on disc DLC) and most importantly, how they handled their horrible ending.

They introduced entitled and entitlement. I don't remember every seeing it before the whole ME3 end fiasco. And the gaming media jumped right on it. To them their ending was brilliant(just like Tam's writing is Shakespearean in his eyes) and they did no wrong.

And let's not forget DA2 and TORtanic. I almost bought both those games. Thankfully I didn't.

Funny thing, but I'm pretty pleased with both ME3 and DA2. Yes, ME3 had short ending. But well they extended i + everything you do really impacts survival of characters. DA2 may not be as diverse as DA1, but had great cast of characters and interesting story for me. I like them and enjoy them. So far dmc is the only game that pissed me off so hard.