Those who predicted DMC5.

#171HellsControllerPosted 1/10/2013 12:45:54 AM
Kyrylo posted...
HellsController posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Dude, Bioware set sail for me after ME3.

I still don't get why everyone's so upset about ME3.

I admit in a moment of weakness I supported them by buying ME3 new(first and last BW game I bought since DA:O).

The ending to the game sucked and killed replayability for me. The whole DLC thing they had with that game(A PC player changed one line of coding and unlocked the DLC character so I think it was on disc DLC) and most importantly, how they handled their horrible ending.

They introduced entitled and entitlement. I don't remember every seeing it before the whole ME3 end fiasco. And the gaming media jumped right on it. To them their ending was brilliant(just like Tam's writing is Shakespearean in his eyes) and they did no wrong.

And let's not forget DA2 and TORtanic. I almost bought both those games. Thankfully I didn't.

Funny thing, but I'm pretty pleased with both ME3 and DA2. Yes, ME3 had short ending. But well they extended i + everything you do really impacts survival of characters. DA2 may not be as diverse as DA1, but had great cast of characters and interesting story for me. I like them and enjoy them. So far dmc is the only game that pissed me off so hard.

BW also had some bad PR going for them. Not as bad as this but still.
I liked the ME series. But the ending was really bleh. And same here. This is the first time I've ever been angry about a game's direction. First time I wanted a game to fail too. I was put off by the ending of ME3, but I never participated in any of the arguments or anything. I was very silent on that. But here I am very vocal about my dislike.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#172Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 1:13:55 AM
BW also had some bad PR going for them. Not as bad as this but still.
I liked the ME series. But the ending was really bleh. And same here. This is the first time I've ever been angry about a game's direction. First time I wanted a game to fail too. I was put off by the ending of ME3, but I never participated in any of the arguments or anything. I was very silent on that. But here I am very vocal about my dislike.

Basically same as you. Despite I thought ME ending is ok. I was annoyed by XIII-2 ending, but what the hell, I must admit game was fun to play by the first play-through. But dmc? Now that arrogant prick named Tameem just keep throwing insults and act high and mighty. I highly doubt they make real DMC but oh, well. Nothing we can do about it. But I still going to haunt this boards.