Those who predicted DMC5.

#21fioriPosted 1/9/2013 10:53:58 AM
Kyrylo posted...
fiori posted...
Kyrylo posted...
fiori posted...
Well, look at the bright side, maybe we'll still see a DMC 5, but it's going to be made by Capcom and written by NT.

After all, everything is possible. Maybe they'll make a new IP together, who knows?

no, now we only going to be bombarded by dmc sequels. I bet my soul on it. (If they make DMC5 they'll get it along my money, which isn't going to happen EVER)

I don't know, your soul is way too much expensive, don't bet on it, lol. Just kidding. XD

We don't know if that means another DmC or DMC game. They could even make a totally and entirely new game, it doesn't have to be DMC 5 or DmC 2.

Besides, it's still too early to trust that info. Better wait a little more. I think Capcom will eventually make a new DMC by their own, but they will call NT to help with story and character design. I believe that most of people ( pros and antis) would be satisfied with that.

Story and character design by NT and combat and gameplay by Capcom. I can't talk for everyone, but if that info is reliable and true, i'm curious about it. I'm not saying I'm excited, but I'm a little curious.

C'mon if they make Dante into THIS, no thank you. I'd rather don't buy it at all

Part of me believes that it's going to be a new game.

Let's be fair. I would be ok with a Dino Crisis remake, after what they did to Dino Crisis 3. If a game needs to be rebooted, this is one, for real! XD
#22DuuuDe14Posted 1/9/2013 10:54:44 AM
Kyrylo posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

yes Teh DuuDe. You can have Dante's chair forever. HE's yours now.

---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#23Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:00:11 AM
fiori posted...

Let's be fair. I would be ok with a Dino Crisis remake, after what they did to Dino Crisis 3. If a game needs to be rebooted, this is one, for real! XD

I don't care anymore....I just not going to buy any of their games
#24DarkJaydragonPosted 1/9/2013 11:01:31 AM
I'm still laughing at this, my fellow pros should join me in a dance :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZBNdgBJV4k
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#25Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:02:57 AM
Kyrylo posted...
fiori posted...

They don't care about old fans...well. Guess I just move to other things instead. I'm thick of western games. Like totally. I like Last of Us....and I doubt I buy it, because I just need to play something cruazzeyh. But western market has become so homogenous that of now there are barely any games left I want.
#26Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 11:03:36 AM
And yes, 'm still Ignoring your messages Jay.
#27DarkJaydragonPosted 1/9/2013 11:04:32 AM
How do you know it's me if you are ignoring them? :D
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#28StrelokPosted 1/9/2013 11:05:54 AM
Ok, Devil May Cry is dead.
Long live Devil May Cry.
May this franchise die as a stillborn babe, in the gutter, eaten by rabid chipmunks.

F*** you Capcom. That is all I can say. F*** you.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#29fioriPosted 1/9/2013 11:06:08 AM
Kyrylo posted...
fiori posted...

I see what you mean. Well, like I said, don't lose your hope.

Nothing is 100% official, we don't know if it's a new DMC, a new DmC or a new game. Way too early to judge that.

We don't know if NT will accept working with Capcom again, everything is possible.

Will you rent DmC eventually? I'm curious about that. XD
#30HellsControllerPosted 1/9/2013 11:06:18 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
How do you know it's me if you are ignoring them? :D

Because when you first posted he saw the message stating you were being ignored and then someone quoted you? Maybe he put two and two together?
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.