Those who predicted DMC5.

#51JPshakePosted 1/9/2013 12:36:25 PM(edited)
DarkJaydragon posted...
I'm still laughing at this, my fellow pros should join me in a dance :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZBNdgBJV4k

That performance was actually pretty impressive, also funny as well. As for the antis are concerned, i feel your guys pain. I had to endure this type of pain when capcom finished off dino crisis, when sony finished off my favorite shooter SOCOM, as well as Soul Reaver ending the way it did, etc, etc. I personally believe you guys shouldn't jump the gun just yet, there's still no concrete answer as to DMC being totally cut off. I have nothing against DmC, though i wont buy it since action games have become stale for me after DMC4 but im pretty sure capcom stated that they will work on DMC5 by 2015. Patience is a virtue brethren.
---
To the people who want to see a sequel to Dark Cloud 2, Dark Cloud 3. Join the official FB page and lets try to send some petitions!!
#52JackJunk8Posted 1/9/2013 12:28:33 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...
JackJunk8 posted...
HAHAHAHAHA, you people are so utterly pathetic, I could die of laughter.

Is that a promise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
---
I just want to watch the board burn.
#53Lord_MizerPosted 1/9/2013 12:30:30 PM
JackJunk8 posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...
JackJunk8 posted...
HAHAHAHAHA, you people are so utterly pathetic, I could die of laughter.

Is that a promise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Good ol' Bender.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#54Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:31:46 PM
JPshake posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
I'm still laughing at this, my fellow pros should join me in a dance :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZBNdgBJV4k

That performance was actually pretty impressive, also funny as well. As for the pro's are concerned, i feel your guys pain. I had to endure this type of pain when capcom finished off dino crisis, when sony finished off my favorite shooter SOCOM, as well as Soul Reaver ending the way it did, etc, etc. I personally believe you guys shouldn't jump the gun just yet, there's still no concrete answer as to DMC being totally cut off. I have nothing against DmC, though i wont buy it since action games have become stale for me after DMC4 but im pretty sure capcom stated that they will work on DMC5 by 2015. Patience is a virtue brethren.

Well, we'll see. Though I think they're lying.
#55DarkJaydragonPosted 1/9/2013 12:32:17 PM
I just wish I could swim through an ocean of these delicious tears.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#56m100t1sPosted 1/9/2013 12:34:16 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...

Ugh! Smells of sick.
#57DarkJaydragonPosted 1/9/2013 12:35:03 PM
m100t1s posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Ugh! Smells of sick.

Well Antis do eat a lot of pickled eggs.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#58darkslayer001Posted 1/9/2013 12:35:37 PM
Tales_of_Master posted...
While this still doesn't prove anything, it's still unfortunate. Capcom expressing their satisfaction over "The new direction of the DMC series" as opposed to only DmC is admittedly worrying.

To all fans of the original series, don't lose hope yet, I wouldn't lose hope before an official statement from Capcom to confirm that the original series would be discontinued.

In worst case scenario, we should know where the DMC series stands by the end of this year, when the new game will most likely be announced. Until then, we can only wait and hope.

This^
The article only indicated that Capcom is willing to work with NT again...(didnt tammeen say he does not want to work on the next DmC?)
#59AiddonPosted 1/9/2013 12:35:50 PM
I think ultimately sales will be the deciding factor; if it doesn't hit CAPCOM's expectations they'll just tell NT to go **** themselves.
#60Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:38:03 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
Tales_of_Master posted...
While this still doesn't prove anything, it's still unfortunate. Capcom expressing their satisfaction over "The new direction of the DMC series" as opposed to only DmC is admittedly worrying.

To all fans of the original series, don't lose hope yet, I wouldn't lose hope before an official statement from Capcom to confirm that the original series would be discontinued.

In worst case scenario, we should know where the DMC series stands by the end of this year, when the new game will most likely be announced. Until then, we can only wait and hope.

This^
The article only indicated that Capcom is willing to work with NT again...(didnt tammeen say he does not want to work on the next DmC?)

for money he'll do anything.