Those who predicted DMC5.

#71KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/9/2013 12:44:06 PM
I just thought of something... how the hell can this game even get a sequel? I mean, Dino is going to kill the king of Hell, the toughest of the demons... what's left?

Unless he get's his own Argosax.... have fun DmC2. I'm sure it'll be just as great as DMC2.

But seriously, where do they go from here? Now that I think about it, this game would probably work best as a one off.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#72DarkJaydragonPosted 1/9/2013 12:45:04 PM
Because after 2 years of how you guys were "right", this is just the icing on the cake, I love this so much.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#73strikefreedom47Posted 1/9/2013 12:45:12 PM
Sometimes I feel like this is worst than 4chan. Time will tell on how this will all end. In the end, it depends on the numbers.

But this is Capcom, and making logical decisions is not one of their strong points.
---
I don't post on message boards as much anymore... Oh well..
#74AiddonPosted 1/9/2013 12:45:21 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I just thought of something... how the hell can this game even get a sequel? I mean, Dino is going to kill the king of Hell, the toughest of the demons... what's left?

Unless he get's his own Argosax.... have fun DmC2. I'm sure it'll be just as great as DMC2.

But seriously, where do they go from here? Now that I think about it, this game would probably work best as a one off.

Thinking ahead, what's that? This is why people need to stop grinning nervously and pretending that NT are good at their jobs
#75NostalgiaRulesPosted 1/9/2013 12:48:01 PM
Vault_Zero posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of all of the butt-hurt.

Why do you keep trolling? I wonder how you would react to something you loved. Even if it just a 'game', people have love for a variety of things in life. Seeing it all go to waste is always a shame.

It is kind of awful, the whole, "YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" but I guess we can't do anything about. At least we still have have the original DMC games to play.

Well, with that said, to the people who genuinely enjoy DmC, please take care and enjoy. No, I don't say that with any taunting in my post or anything like that. If this is what you like, then this is what you like.

To the people who still like original DMC, don't let this get to you. Just enjoy the games you have now. Sorry, I know that's not really much, but it's really all I can think of. DMC fanfictions are fun to read, too.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#76Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:49:08 PM
I don't see responses to ignored messages...guess those idiots gonna keep it till tomorrow morning.
#77Vault_ZeroPosted 1/9/2013 12:49:20 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Why do you keep trolling? I wonder how you would react to something you loved. Even if it just a 'game', people have love for a variety of things in life. Seeing it all go to waste is always a shame.

because he's an idiot? And it makes him prove his manliness, because he have no balls?

Yeah, pretty much it seems. I wonder why I even ask and knowing I would get an insanely stupid answer. I guess this new crap is catered to people like him.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#78DarkJaydragonPosted 1/9/2013 12:50:02 PM
Vault_Zero posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

because he's an idiot? And it makes him prove his manliness, because he have no balls?

Yeah, pretty much it seems. I wonder why I even ask and knowing I would get an insanely stupid answer. I guess this new crap is catered to people like him.

Hey, I bet capcom drop NT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwjTsUHDLBo
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#79smithkakarotPosted 1/9/2013 12:50:13 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

It is kind of awful, the whole, "YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" but I guess we can't do anything about. At least we still have have the original DMC games to play.

Well, with that said, to the people who genuinely enjoy DmC, please take care and enjoy. No, I don't say that with any taunting in my post or anything like that. If this is what you like, then this is what you like.

To the people who still like original DMC, don't let this get to you. Just enjoy the games you have now. Sorry, I know that's not really much, but it's really all I can think of. DMC fanfictions are fun to read, too.

Not to mention, being a BIG influence on some of our creative works...
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#80Vault_ZeroPosted 1/9/2013 12:50:54 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

You are right. I am looking forward to Metal Gear Rising. P* is the last company that can make a game like this apparently. Let's hope for the best.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!