To the people who like DmC....

#31Pandabeam87Posted 1/9/2013 7:07:57 PM
I said that just because it is fun, doesn't mean its good.

lol the hell is this?
#32eco masterPosted 1/9/2013 7:09:36 PM
lol the hell is this?

He explained this, and I have to agree with him.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#33Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/9/2013 7:15:08 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
If the rumors about the baby tears and the time machine ending, and Vergil turning into a dinosaur or unicorn or whatever are true, would you still like this game?

I'm not trying to troll. I just want to know would you still like this game no matter what?

I pray to god that is true...Maybe the greatest ending of all time...it's so awful, it's awesome...Maybe Tameem Antoniades is the Tommy Wiseau of gaming?!
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#34Malus_X6Posted 1/9/2013 8:10:52 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
If the rumors about the baby tears and the time machine ending, and Vergil turning into a dinosaur or unicorn or whatever are true, would you still like this game?

I'm not trying to troll. I just want to know would you still like this game no matter what?

I pray to god that is true...Maybe the greatest ending of all time...it's so awful, it's awesome...Maybe Tameem Antoniades is the Tommy Wiseau of gaming?!

Dude, I've said that so many times already.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#35Xtreme65Posted 1/9/2013 8:24:32 PM
I fail to see the logic here. If a game is fun I will more than likely play it again. If a game isnt fun than I wont play it, hell I wont even finish it. The definition of fun is having a GOOD time. Now I agree what is fun for one person may not be fun for an other as such whether one thinks this a good game is also subjective.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#36Orange00Posted 1/9/2013 11:17:21 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...

completely agree. In all of it's absurdity it would be pretty cool :D cuz to be honest taneems and NTs artistic hype falls a bit flat. The more they show of DmC, the more generic it starts to look. Baby tear ending would save this
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#37Dark_EpathyPosted 1/10/2013 9:09:14 AM
I think an important point to realize is that those of us in support of the game aren't necessarily enamored with the whole package or either blind to its faults. We're not brain-dead "sheep" eating up Capcom's ****. We just legitimately like what we see--but that doesn't mean we're okay with the entire product.

As responses here have indicated, enjoying a game, regardless of its actual quality, has to do with so many factors and not just a predominant few. In particular, the ending probably isn't going to be a deciding factor for many.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa