Ninja theory lying to players?

#71DaAzureGrimoirePosted 1/11/2013 10:15:09 AM
TopGear654 posted...
delon33 posted...
Ether101 posted...
delon33 posted...
DMC3:DA did not have bloody palace. So there. People had to pay another $40(or was it $30?) for Vergil and Bloody palace.

$20 for two Vergil's, Bloody Palace, turbo mode, new difficulties, a new reoccurring boss and a new continue system none of which was planed for.

Bloody palace was in DMC2 and yet not in DMC3:DA and was only included in the special edition, something people had to BUY and now they are releasing bloody palace for FREE and people are saying getting it free is somehow worse? Oh, and don't simply go around saying that none of those weren't planned for when you have no proof.

the fact bloody palace is a established part of dmc.

it has been free in dmc 2, and in the game and not through special editions or dlc.
the fact its also in dmc 4.

and now in the reboot they have not included in the game to have the benefit of telling people like you that your getting content for free.
when since project of reboot has started they preached to us how the reboot will live up to the standard of dmc games.

Bloody palace is a standard.

And Bloody Palace is not really free either, ur paying 60 dollars. And BP is a standard, it must be included as part of the deal for 60 dollars.

So they are in reality not giving it to you for free. In reality BP isnt a DLC either.

Its just a marketing/pr scheme to make you think youve received free content.

Dude, if we use your logic, than BP was never free. You had to pay $60 and $50 (Miss last gen prices) for BP before.
Seriously don't understand how you can turn free DLC into such a bad thing.
It's free. There's no game to it. It's just frickin' free.
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu
#72xxterradarkxxxPosted 1/11/2013 10:21:14 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ukloukloiy posted...
People just look for a thing to hate.. if Capcom releases some free costumes they will say they suck even if they dont have do download them

What if you need to pay for them?

why would you have to pay for them if in his scenario, he clearly said "if capcom releases FREE costumes"
---
Psn: zslayer89
#73KaijinSurohmPosted 1/11/2013 10:21:34 AM
DaAzureGrimoire posted...

Dude, if we use your logic, than BP was never free. You had to pay $60 and $50 (Miss last gen prices) for BP before.
Seriously don't understand how you can turn free DLC into such a bad thing.
It's free. There's no game to it. It's just frickin' free.

It really is a bad PR ploy to make people think they're getting free stuff, when it should have been added on disc from the start.

Granted, Bloody Palace is a no-cost DLC to add to the game, after the fans had to b*** and complain to NT and Capcom, but even then, it's apperently half assed at best.

Vino is also not allowed to partake in BP, when apparently half the people buying this game are doing it just for Vino.
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#74NightTerrorX99Posted 1/11/2013 10:23:56 AM
Then in other words, this is a conceptual argument that serves no practical purpose of injustice, or any other claim to objectively damper NT's name, and instead only allows us to imply and hypothesize that NT is pulling shenanigans.

Wasn't this already decided upon when the first trailer came out?
---
Pokemon White FC: 3998 2670 7555
#75DaAzureGrimoirePosted 1/11/2013 10:34:51 AM
But the fact of the matter is, you're still getting it, you're not getting charged for it, and it's coming out shortly after release. By no extra cost to you, you're getting the game mode you want, for free, and all you have to do is beat the game and wait a little bit.
Considering the fact that you couldn't even play BP unless you beat the game before, the only difference here is that you have to wait a little bit. A little patience doesn't kill anyone.
---
#76KaijinSurohmPosted 1/11/2013 11:03:53 AM
But the fact of the matter is, you're still getting it, you're not getting charged for it, and it's coming out shortly after release. By no extra cost to you, you're getting the game mode you want, for free, and all you have to do is beat the game and wait a little bit.
Considering the fact that you couldn't even play BP unless you beat the game before, the only difference here is that you have to wait a little bit. A little patience doesn't kill anyone.

I don't believe "Having to download it" is a real issue. I personally don't mind free dlc if there was no room on disc

However, I believe the problem here, the real issue, is that people had to complain to get it.
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#77sillycatstevenPosted 1/11/2013 11:10:43 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
However, I believe the problem here, the real issue, is that people had to complain to get it.

^this, and the fact that they make it sounds like they are doing us a favor....
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#78DaAzureGrimoirePosted 1/11/2013 11:41:54 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...

I don't believe "Having to download it" is a real issue. I personally don't mind free dlc if there was no room on disc

It's a reboot. They could have not done it at all. But they are.
They initially had no intentions of making it and that's why it didn't make it to the disc, cause it was developed after the game was finished, Gold copy was made, and sent for copying.
They heard you guys, you're getting the game mode you wanted. There's no reason left to complain. If you're so bothered by it not being on disc, then wait a year for the Gold/Ultimate/Complete/Game of the Year Edition. Otherwise, be happy you're getting it at all. Besides, are you even getting the game?
---