Anti's you wanna know why Pros like this game? and vice versa

#21m100t1sPosted 1/10/2013 1:28:29 AM
XDecimoX posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Just ignore M1008ts messages he and his buddy Darkgaydragon are Shatter offsprings.

Pretty sure that Unicorn guy is in the same boat.

Saying the truth makes you Shatter offspring? You guys already admit that the original DMC is DEAD. I didn't say anything wrong :/
#22KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/10/2013 1:29:26 AM
m100t1s posted...
XDecimoX posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Just ignore M1008ts messages he and his buddy Darkgaydragon are Shatter offsprings.

Saying the truth makes you Shatter offspring? You guys already admit that the original DMC is DEAD. I didn't say anything wrong :/

Link where we said it. It's not the truth, it's speculation.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#23LancerLigarPosted 1/10/2013 1:29:31 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
I don't know I just felt that the last couple of threads I've read of been filled with unnecessary statements, name calling, arguing, insults blah blah I could go on. Both sides are guilty. I just felt if I pointed out both sides we can actually discuss it like adults. (no offense to the younger ones on these boards.)

hey extreme. stop. we have been at this for two years don't think you are the one person who can put a stop to this.

besides when this board cools down i'll have to find a new way to spend my free time -_-
---
Gamertag: Lunar Legend PSN: LunarLegendX
#24KaijinSurohmPosted 1/10/2013 1:31:25 AM
m100t1s posted...
robot777 posted...
Don't let the Antis win this war.

- The Order.

The pros,Capcom and Ninja Theory won this war.

There will be no more original DMC games, Capcom will release more DmC games and they're happy that they're working with Ninja Theory.

And after all the positive reviews that came out, More people will start liking DmC.

That is hilarious, and tastefully done.
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#25m100t1sPosted 1/10/2013 1:32:13 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
m100t1s posted...
XDecimoX posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Link where we said it. It's not the truth, it's speculation.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65136193

I like how Kyrylo is OK when he says "The original DMC is dead" But when a pro say it he gets mad.
#26KaijinSurohmPosted 1/10/2013 1:37:21 AM
m100t1s posted...
Dude, Name one thing was wrong in my post?

There's no more DMC games - true
More DmC games - true
DmC positive reviews - true

Just because you didn't have anything to say, You called me shatterstar's replacement?

Dude, you really are becoming the next Shatterstar. Stop with the melodramatics of "Ooooh whoa is me! Dante is dead, so I must succumb to this trash because it is all I have left! Pity me so!"

Seriously dude?

Lemme tell ya something, nothing you've said thus far is "True"

"There is no more DMC Games"
THis is a lie. A dmc title has a place holder in 2015. Capco has full plans to make one.

"More DmC Games"
this is also a lie, and is not in the works (yet)

"DmC positive reviews" this has been prove false, and already we have a mountin of evidance stacked against NT and Capcom that varifies thoes reviewers were paid, and anyone who gave it a scorew below 89/100 has had their stuff censored and removed from the internet.

Capcom has said, and I quote, "The direciton of DMC will be directly influenced by the success of DmC."

Basically, this means that if people are smart, they wont' touch this crap, and we'll have Dante back in DMC5 in the year 2015.

So seriously, stop with the pity party, noone is giving you that, and actually do your homework.

How many times will we have to tell you before you actually listen?
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#27m100t1sPosted 1/10/2013 1:42:14 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
m100t1s posted...
Dude, Name one thing was wrong in my post?

There's no more DMC games - true
More DmC games - true
DmC positive reviews - true

Just because you didn't have anything to say, You called me shatterstar's replacement?

Dude, you really are becoming the next Shatterstar. Stop with the melodramatics of "Ooooh whoa is me! Dante is dead, so I must succumb to this trash because it is all I have left! Pity me so!"

Seriously dude?

Lemme tell ya something, nothing you've said thus far is "True"

"There is no more DMC Games"
THis is a lie. A dmc title has a place holder in 2015. Capco has full plans to make one.

"More DmC Games"
this is also a lie, and is not in the works (yet)

"DmC positive reviews" this has been prove false, and already we have a mountin of evidance stacked against NT and Capcom that varifies thoes reviewers were paid, and anyone who gave it a scorew below 89/100 has had their stuff censored and removed from the internet.

Capcom has said, and I quote, "The direciton of DMC will be directly influenced by the success of DmC."

Basically, this means that if people are smart, they wont' touch this crap, and we'll have Dante back in DMC5 in the year 2015.

So seriously, stop with the pity party, noone is giving you that, and actually do your homework.

How many times will we have to tell you before you actually listen?

Ok, I hope you guys get DMC5, Even though it's impossible, But a man can dream.
#28MadigariPosted 1/10/2013 1:52:18 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
"DmC positive reviews" this has been prove false, and already we have a mountin of evidance stacked against NT and Capcom that varifies thoes reviewers were paid

Sorry, I'm new to this board. Where is this evidence?
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#29KaijinSurohmPosted 1/10/2013 1:55:38 AM
Madigari posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
"DmC positive reviews" this has been prove false, and already we have a mountin of evidance stacked against NT and Capcom that varifies thoes reviewers were paid

Use the search feature.
---
#30m100t1sPosted 1/10/2013 1:58:30 AM
Madigari posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...

I heard that Capcom pays to anyone who give DmC a positive review.