If this game turns out to be awesome...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. If this game turns out to be awesome...

User Info: _Bristow

_Bristow
3 years ago#21
90% going to be awesome

User Info: illadelph42

illadelph42
3 years ago#22
Kyrylo posted...
illadelph42 posted...

Well I understand where you are coming from there but I just feel the dug themselves in such a deep whole with the story of 4, Nero and all that jazz that they didn't know what to do.

So for me this is kind of a welcome change even though the Dante has a LOT to live up to I'm confident that he will.

I don't mind DMC2.

Ok now we have a problem again lol. Everything else you said I can agree with to some extent but DMC2 is a travesty.

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 years ago#23
illadelph42 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
illadelph42 posted...

Well I understand where you are coming from there but I just feel the dug themselves in such a deep whole with the story of 4, Nero and all that jazz that they didn't know what to do.

So for me this is kind of a welcome change even though the Dante has a LOT to live up to I'm confident that he will.

I don't mind DMC2.

Ok now we have a problem again lol. Everything else you said I can agree with to some extent but DMC2 is a travesty.

It is the first DMC I played. So I don't have so much problem with it as most others.

User Info: abdou

abdou
3 years ago#24
No, my problem is not that the game is going to suck, but that this is not DMC.

User Info: fiori

fiori
3 years ago#25
illadelph42 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
illadelph42 posted...

I don't mind DMC2.

If you really didn't like DMC 2, chances are big that you'll get disappointed with DmC.

Both games share lots of elements. Someone made a post listing several elements ( I can't find it, unfortunately).

I'm curious about DmC and I'm putting the game on DMC 2 level, though I'm sure it's going to be way better. However, forget about DMC 1,3 and 4 ( which I disliked, but that's another discussion,lol). Try to compare DmC to DMC 2 and it's going to be better than that. That's all.

User Info: illadelph42

illadelph42
3 years ago#26
fiori posted...
illadelph42 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
illadelph42 posted...

I don't mind DMC2.

If you really didn't like DMC 2, chances are big that you'll get disappointed with DmC.

Both games share lots of elements. Someone made a post listing several elements ( I can't find it, unfortunately).

I'm curious about DmC and I'm putting the game on DMC 2 level, though I'm sure it's going to be way better. However, forget about DMC 1,3 and 4 ( which I disliked, but that's another discussion,lol). Try to compare DmC to DMC 2 and it's going to be better than that. That's all.

...no. Seriously what are you brain dead?

DMC2 = mash shoot to win for Gods sake you cannot even melee most of the bosses you have to shoot.

User Info: KOFXIII

KOFXIII
3 years ago#27
This game will become a cult classic once the next DMC arrives. Kind like the Zelda Cycle
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. If this game turns out to be awesome...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived