If this game turns out to be awesome...

#21_BristowPosted 1/10/2013 7:32:05 AM
90% going to be awesome
#22illadelph42Posted 1/10/2013 7:34:21 AM
Kyrylo posted...
illadelph42 posted...

Well I understand where you are coming from there but I just feel the dug themselves in such a deep whole with the story of 4, Nero and all that jazz that they didn't know what to do.

So for me this is kind of a welcome change even though the Dante has a LOT to live up to I'm confident that he will.

I don't mind DMC2.

Ok now we have a problem again lol. Everything else you said I can agree with to some extent but DMC2 is a travesty.
#23KyryloPosted 1/10/2013 7:36:49 AM
illadelph42 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
illadelph42 posted...

Well I understand where you are coming from there but I just feel the dug themselves in such a deep whole with the story of 4, Nero and all that jazz that they didn't know what to do.

So for me this is kind of a welcome change even though the Dante has a LOT to live up to I'm confident that he will.

I don't mind DMC2.

Ok now we have a problem again lol. Everything else you said I can agree with to some extent but DMC2 is a travesty.

It is the first DMC I played. So I don't have so much problem with it as most others.
#24abdouPosted 1/10/2013 7:37:32 AM
No, my problem is not that the game is going to suck, but that this is not DMC.
---
#25fioriPosted 1/10/2013 7:39:48 AM
illadelph42 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
illadelph42 posted...

I don't mind DMC2.

If you really didn't like DMC 2, chances are big that you'll get disappointed with DmC.

Both games share lots of elements. Someone made a post listing several elements ( I can't find it, unfortunately).

I'm curious about DmC and I'm putting the game on DMC 2 level, though I'm sure it's going to be way better. However, forget about DMC 1,3 and 4 ( which I disliked, but that's another discussion,lol). Try to compare DmC to DMC 2 and it's going to be better than that. That's all.
#26illadelph42Posted 1/10/2013 7:47:36 AM
fiori posted...
illadelph42 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
illadelph42 posted...

I don't mind DMC2.

If you really didn't like DMC 2, chances are big that you'll get disappointed with DmC.

Both games share lots of elements. Someone made a post listing several elements ( I can't find it, unfortunately).

I'm curious about DmC and I'm putting the game on DMC 2 level, though I'm sure it's going to be way better. However, forget about DMC 1,3 and 4 ( which I disliked, but that's another discussion,lol). Try to compare DmC to DMC 2 and it's going to be better than that. That's all.

...no. Seriously what are you brain dead?

DMC2 = mash shoot to win for Gods sake you cannot even melee most of the bosses you have to shoot.
#27KOFXIIIPosted 1/10/2013 7:49:12 AM
This game will become a cult classic once the next DMC arrives. Kind like the Zelda Cycle