I'm sick, and the only cure is DmC...

#1jmedno5891Posted 1/10/2013 8:23:57 AM
I have this problem....I'm a collector of games, be it good games or bad games. I own all the FF games, all the dynasty warrior games, all the COD games, etc. etc. Now I can't own all the DMC games 1-4 and then just not buy this one...even though i'm very unhappy with the direction the game is going, i just can't stop myself. Does that make me a sick bastard?
---
PSN: jmedno5891
#2KyryloPosted 1/10/2013 8:24:35 AM
jmedno5891 posted...
I have this problem....I'm a collector of games, be it good games or bad games. I own all the FF games, all the dynasty warrior games, all the COD games, etc. etc. Now I can't own all the DMC games 1-4 and then just not buy this one...even though i'm very unhappy with the direction the game is going, i just can't stop myself. Does that make me a sick bastard?

yes. It's collectormania.
#3WatagashiHair_Posted 1/10/2013 8:25:32 AM
No, just accept it. Or you'll feel sick again when DmC2 is released
---
http://i.imgur.com/oYx49.png
I was sigless til I met grape <3
#4Nisa20Posted 1/10/2013 8:26:23 AM
jmedno5891 posted...

If you buy this game and that's your reason for doing.. You should be slapped.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#5m100t1sPosted 1/10/2013 8:26:47 AM
You're rich.

That's what you are.
#61wingedmooglePosted 1/10/2013 8:28:11 AM
Yes. Yes you are. Never buy something just because of a brand name. Capcom is counting on DMC-fans doing just that. By not buying this you may help save the DMC franchise from continuing down this road.

Remember, just because it's exclusive crap, it doesn't mean it's not crap.
---
Not changing this sig until Little Big Adventure 3 is announced. In other words, never.
#7QCTeamkillPosted 1/10/2013 8:38:24 AM
I have a fever, and the only prescription is more DmC.
#8KyryloPosted 1/10/2013 8:40:26 AM
QCTeamkill posted...

I sadly must inform you that that's incurable. you only have one year to live.
#9Jiyuu FalconPosted 1/10/2013 8:44:54 AM
Kyrylo posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

I sadly must inform you that that's incurable. you only have one year to live.

He got a prescription for euthanasia. He's not gonna last that long.
#10KOFXIIIPosted 1/10/2013 8:46:43 AM
I like collecting games as much as the next guy, but i still didn't buy Ninja Gaiden 3.

You're clearly sick.