This peace feels nice.

#1DuuuDe14Posted 1/10/2013 11:57:49 PM
The ending was exactly what the antis needed to take reign over this fight. It provided us with enough support to get back up on our feet. The two main trolls are gone for now and none but a few trolls remain. We have this battle nearly one my friends. Enjoy the calm before the storm while you can. Come release day it's gonna be a blood bath.

Inb4someonetakesthisseriously

Any thoughts on the outcome of this game?

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Reminds+me+of+Dante+s+place+in+Devil+May+Cry+_87d905b47fa23b0c705cbb4cd42b8d8f.jpg
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#2ThaiNoodlesPosted 1/10/2013 11:59:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/10/2013 11:59:34 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
The ending was exactly what the antis needed to take reign over this fight. It provided us with enough support to get back up on our feet. The two main trolls are gone for now and none but a few trolls remain. We have this battle nearly one my friends. Enjoy the calm before the storm while you can. Come release day it's gonna be a blood bath.

Inb4someonetakesthisseriously

Any thoughts on the outcome of this game?

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Reminds+me+of+Dante+s+place+in+Devil+May+Cry+_87d905b47fa23b0c705cbb4cd42b8d8f.jpg

Thought's on the outcome?

Well, we know it will fail, but what does it mean for DMC? I'd love for DMC5 to be announced seeing as Capcom said there'd be one in 2015.

DMC5 is looking better and better...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4Super_Shot4006Posted 1/11/2013 12:00:08 AM
I gotta say, I simply can't wait to see the ending myself, after all the negative feedback I've heard. Now that the bar is set pretty low, I'm expecting to not think much of the ending instead of feeling like it personally insulted me.
#5Megiddo_FlarePosted 1/11/2013 12:02:26 AM(edited)
There's been a sudden insurgence of Pros saying that Antis are going to buy the game regardless and I have no idea why. As for the outcome itself, it's just meh. Definitely disappointing though. I expected more.

Oh, and Jack is back.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#6DuuuDe14(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:01:23 AM
Well Dante is still alive. We just gotta show Capcom he's worth supporting. By not supporting this game.
---
#7HellsControllerPosted 1/11/2013 12:02:20 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Well Dante is still alive. We just gotta show Capcom he's worth supporting. By not supporting this game.

Someone grab this man a drink!
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#8DuuuDe14(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:02:25 AM
Megiddo_Flare posted...
There's been a sudden insurgence of Pros saying that Antis are going to buy the game regardless and I have no idea why.

Oh, and Jack is back.

Yeah i noticed the new account but didn't say anything. I knew he must've got banned for all those insults towards me last night.

Another victory.
---
#9BillysanPosted 1/11/2013 12:02:48 AM
The ending was barely better than the DMC2 ending. Ninja Theory shame on you.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#10KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/11/2013 12:03:01 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Megiddo_Flare posted...
There's been a sudden insurgence of Pros saying that Antis are going to buy the game regardless and I have no idea why.

Oh, and Jack is back.

Yeah i noticed the new account but didn't say anything. I knew he must've got banned for all those insults towards me last night.

Another victory.

:(

I helped too.........
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]