This peace feels nice.

#31SiLVeR_420Posted 1/11/2013 1:43:08 AM
PrecisionCrab posted...
EntropyZero posted...
PrecisionCrab posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
The ending was exactly what the antis needed to take reign over this fight.

Rofl. I'm gonna wait for sales numbers and review scores to find out who "reigned over this fight."

Moaning over an ending wins you nothing.

Mass Effect 3 would like a word with you

Your point is an absolutely kickass game? Weak argument on your part, slick.

His/Her point is all the moaning about the ending of ME3 forced BioWare to give a better one.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#32MoreFunThanTVPosted 1/11/2013 1:49:04 AM
All of Mass Effect 3's side quests were either glorified horde mode N7 missions, planet scan fetch quests or fetch quests where you found a item right on you main quest path so it's not really a fetch quest but you just finding the right loser to dumb the random object you found on.

Considering this ME3 was pretty much just a linear action game with RPG elements and a vague illusion of choice. Granted it was a fun linear action game with RPG elements and a vague illusion of choice still imo it was definitely the worse ME game due to the horrible side quests which the other 2 games did an ok job on.

I think it was just that the ending was so bad no one had time to complain about the terrible sidequests lol.
#33HellsControllerPosted 1/11/2013 1:50:28 AM
PrecisionCrab posted...
EntropyZero posted...
PrecisionCrab posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
The ending was exactly what the antis needed to take reign over this fight.

Rofl. I'm gonna wait for sales numbers and review scores to find out who "reigned over this fight."

Moaning over an ending wins you nothing.

Mass Effect 3 would like a word with you

Your point is an absolutely kickass game? Weak argument on your part, slick.

Okay you seem to not get it. I'll break it down.

ME3 was a great game, except for the ending. The ending was so horrible, not only did it tarnish BW's reputation(along with TOR and DA2), but it created so much controversy that the creators of the company left, and BW was pretty much forced to do the Extended Cut.

When people bring up ME3, the ending is what comes to mind. It was that bad.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#34dadkwasherePosted 1/11/2013 1:50:59 AM
Commander Shepard romanced Donte.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#35MrStarkillerPosted 1/11/2013 1:58:11 AM
You ladies done fawning over Shatter?
#36Vergil92Posted 1/11/2013 1:59:52 AM
MrStarkiller posted...
You ladies done fawning over Shatter?

Not yet, no. Wanna join?
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#37PrecisionCrabPosted 1/11/2013 2:03:10 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
His/Her point is all the moaning about the ending of ME3 forced BioWare to give a better one.

They changed the ending. They didn't completely retcon the entire series because of it. Capcom isn't gonna go back to the stale DMC of half a decade ago because a few fanboys are whining about it.
#38MoreFunThanTVPosted 1/11/2013 2:10:51 AM
PrecisionCrab posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

They changed the ending. They didn't completely retcon the entire series because of it. Capcom isn't gonna go back to the stale DMC of half a decade ago because a few fanboys are whining about it.

I honestly don't care if they go back to the world of the old series but this s*** gameplay has to change. I mean I always considered Darksiders on a lower tier than DMC but this game makes it look god tier lol. OoT's Dark Link duel was an epic stylish battle compared to this game's last boss.
#39Vergil92Posted 1/11/2013 2:20:42 AM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
PrecisionCrab posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

I honestly don't care if they go back to the world of the old series but this s*** gameplay has to change. I mean I always considered Darksiders on a lower tier than DMC but this game makes it look god tier lol. OoT's Dark Link duel was an epic stylish battle compared to this game's last boss.

Hey now, I thought OoT's Dark Link fight was cool.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#40KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/11/2013 2:24:37 AM
Vergil92 posted...
MoreFunThanTV posted...
PrecisionCrab posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

Hey now, I thought OoT's Dark Link fight was cool.

It was...

It's like one of my favorite mini bosses ever. Plus I found out a while ago that the longer you fight him, the harder he gets. Let's just say no when I fight him, I wait a few minutes for the extra challenge :)
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]