This peace feels nice.

#41MoreFunThanTVPosted 1/11/2013 2:27:17 AM
Vergil92 posted...
MoreFunThanTV posted...
PrecisionCrab posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
His/Her point is all the moaning about the ending of ME3 forced BioWare to give a better one.

They changed the ending. They didn't completely retcon the entire series because of it. Capcom isn't gonna go back to the stale DMC of half a decade ago because a few fanboys are whining about it.

I honestly don't care if they go back to the world of the old series but this s*** gameplay has to change. I mean I always considered Darksiders on a lower tier than DMC but this game makes it look god tier lol. OoT's Dark Link duel was an epic stylish battle compared to this game's last boss.

Hey now, I thought OoT's Dark Link fight was cool.

I did too but on the epic stylish meter I wouldn't put it above the Vergil fights in DMC1 or the Credo fight in DMC4 or the Vergil fights in DMC3. But it looks more stylish and rewarding than this game's last boss so yeah considering it from that perspective that's pretty bad for a so called Devil May Cry game ya know?
#42MrStarkillerPosted 1/11/2013 2:32:42 AM
Vergil: >wanna /ss/
Absolutely.
#43smithkakarotPosted 1/11/2013 2:34:15 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
The ending was exactly what the antis needed to take reign over this fight. It provided us with enough support to get back up on our feet. The two main trolls are gone for now and none but a few trolls remain. We have this battle nearly one my friends. Enjoy the calm before the storm while you can. Come release day it's gonna be a blood bath.

Inb4someonetakesthisseriously

Any thoughts on the outcome of this game?

http://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Reminds+me+of+Dante+s+place+in+Devil+May+Cry+_87d905b47fa23b0c705cbb4cd42b8d8f.jpg

MAH BOI, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#44DanteAwakeninPosted 1/11/2013 3:03:35 AM
I'll wait for a sequel to this

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d17003f3b99c3385ce538f0436da5b87/tumblr_mgfvxklY2N1rqbr7yo1_500.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/676edb77a3047e66443756cd64b22a2f/tumblr_mgfvxklY2N1rqbr7yo2_500.gif

How about you DuuDe?
---
This parteyh is gettin curazzeyh!!
#45leet_x1337Posted 1/11/2013 3:08:06 AM(edited)
This ending might have been almost watchable if they'd stuck to their guns and kept Vergilsaurus. And Dante's black hair.

Actually, that's what agitates me most about this game. If they wanted to defy the fans of the original, they shouldn't have made any concessions - this just makes it feel even more half-assed.
---
Now Playing: Alpha Protocol
Updated: 07/01/13
#46KyryloPosted 1/11/2013 3:22:00 AM
leet_x1337 posted...
This ending might have been almost watchable if they'd stuck to their guns and kept Vergilsaurus. And Dante's black hair.

Actually, that's what agitates me most about this game. If they wanted to defy the fans of the original, they shouldn't have made any concessions - this just makes it feel even more half-assed.

They tried to ride 2 horses at the same time.
#47MrStarkillerPosted 1/11/2013 4:40:37 AM
^How did that work out for them in your estimation?
#48Pesmerga255Posted 1/11/2013 4:56:29 AM
Kyrylo posted...
leet_x1337 posted...

Shingen Takeda is the only person that can do that!
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#49smithkakarotPosted 1/11/2013 5:01:05 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
leet_x1337 posted...

Shingen Takeda is the only person that can do that!

With his arms crossed even, like a boss.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#50CBratePosted 1/11/2013 5:58:02 AM
They changed the ending. They didn't completely retcon the entire series because of it. Capcom isn't gonna go back to the stale DMC of half a decade ago because a few fanboys are whining about it.

Goodness knows they've already shut Megaman out in the cold.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie