I'm guessing post release this board will be extremely broken and hostile?

#11Gamenamebully(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 5:31:52 AM
docman864 posted...
DmC = / = DMC experience. Go and find yourself a damn copy of HD Collection. YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE FOR GOD SAKES. YOU HUNT FOR IT.

It may not be but at least I don't act childish about it(not directing that at you).

If I had a choice I'd get both.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#12xXxHaVeNPosted 1/11/2013 5:45:05 AM
docman864 posted...
DmC = / = DMC experience. Go and find yourself a damn copy of HD Collection. YOU DO HAVE A CHOICE FOR GOD SAKES. YOU HUNT FOR IT.

It may not be but at least I don't act childish about it(not directing that at you).

If I had a choice I'd get both.

Speaking of this, I went ahead and made my choice after seeing the ending. Downloading the HD collection right now lol
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
CoD is the best game series ever and it will never be topped ever never. This sig is 100% serious and not a joke at all. Nope.
#13smithkakarotPosted 1/11/2013 5:45:41 AM
I need a job so I can FINALLY get the HD collection myself...
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#14AuspexAOPosted 1/11/2013 6:11:59 AM
I got a chance to replay 1 and 3 (I don't like 2) on the HD Collection. Fanboys aside, those are great action games for a low price. You're best off buying the collection and waiting for a DMC price drop.
---
"So build that wall and build it strong, 'cause we'll be there before too long"
#15Darknessbeast10Posted 1/11/2013 10:36:59 AM
Have the HD collection, Have 4, plan on adding DmC to the collection next Friday.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#16eco masterPosted 1/11/2013 10:42:06 AM(edited)
From: Darknessbeast10 | Posted: 1/11/2013 12:36:59 PM | #015
Have the HD collection, Have 4, plan on adding DmC to the collection next Friday.

Same here, 'cept I'll swing by to pick up a copy Tuesday.

That's just because most people hate the game after seeing that ending. The ones who still want it most likely haven't seen it I'd wager.

Why would I hate the game because of a cutscene? I play it for the gameplay. The story is a side deal that may or may not be interesting to me.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#17Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/11/2013 10:40:56 AM
xXxHaVeN posted...
The board actually seems relatively peaceful at the moment.

That's just because most people hate the game after seeing that ending. The ones who still want it most likely haven't seen it I'd wager.

Saw ending, want to play it even more now because of Vergil's Downfall DLC.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#18Damien94Posted 1/11/2013 10:43:24 AM
There's actually only a handful of posters on both sides that are hostile. The majority aren't and there's really no reason that would change with release.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.