Pics of costumes (spoilers?)

#61personae777Posted 1/11/2013 12:00:57 PM
Would love to see a pic of DMC3 dante in this game. Glad to see there's a costume of that.

Now hopefully it WON'T be a pain to unlock.
#62WingedRegentPosted 1/11/2013 12:03:10 PM
WingedRegent posted...

If you wanna blame anyone for how Dante looks now, you unfortunately have to blame Keiji Inafune and Hideaki Itsuno. <_< If anything, Tameem insulting "Old Dante" could've been his way to try and convince others (and himself) that their New Dante was better anyway.

If someone took something that I loved, and put my soul into, and said "It's not good enough, re-do it" and gave to someone with a fraction of the work history, I'd tell them to use a different character, and stay the hell away form my character as much as possible, too.

Edit: It's almost like they wanted this game to fail, lol.

Point made, but Keiji Inafune had stated that the "Western Touch" was to try and reach a Western fanbase. It's funny how he said that, yet here we are, saying that the DMC3 look-alike is the best outfit of the 4 and looks good in the game. <_>
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#63DJ_0000Posted 1/11/2013 12:04:07 PM(edited)
Did they really have to make them all with white hair? I like the bottom right one best I suppose.
#64Pesmerga255Posted 1/11/2013 12:04:07 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
Did they really have to make them all with white hair?

OMG! Stop going on about the hair!
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#65KyryloPosted 1/11/2013 12:04:19 PM
WingedRegent posted...
WingedRegent posted...

If you wanna blame anyone for how Dante looks now, you unfortunately have to blame Keiji Inafune and Hideaki Itsuno. <_< If anything, Tameem insulting "Old Dante" could've been his way to try and convince others (and himself) that their New Dante was better anyway.

If someone took something that I loved, and put my soul into, and said "It's not good enough, re-do it" and gave to someone with a fraction of the work history, I'd tell them to use a different character, and stay the hell away form my character as much as possible, too.

Edit: It's almost like they wanted this game to fail, lol.

Point made, but Keiji Inafune had stated that the "Western Touch" was to try and reach a Western fanbase. It's funny how he said that, yet here we are, saying that the DMC3 look-alike is the best outfit of the 4 and looks good in the game. <_>

Touch. not hammer. Notice how fast he left after that.
#66WingedRegentPosted 1/11/2013 12:05:02 PM

Probably because Dante's hair turns white through the course of the game to where it's completely white during the finale.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#67DJ_0000Posted 1/11/2013 12:05:55 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...

OMG! Stop going on about the hair!

I will not, I'll spend the next two years here spewing bile about it like Poison in a Coke factory. I'll never stop going on about the hair, NEVER!
#68eco masterPosted 1/11/2013 12:06:14 PM
The DMC3 looking one seems decent. They should've went with a design similar to that from the start.

Gonna have to agree. It just outright looks better.

Any word on how one unlocks all of the different costumes?
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#69WingedRegentPosted 1/11/2013 12:08:37 PM
The DMC3 looking one seems decent. They should've went with a design similar to that from the start.

Possibly DLC from the looks of it.
---
#70Pesmerga255Posted 1/11/2013 12:09:40 PM
WingedRegent posted...

Possibly DLC from the looks of it.

Yup.One of the pictures of the "Neo Dante" costume mentioned a "Costume Pack".
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!