If Capcom/NT really wants this game to sell

#1docman864Posted 1/11/2013 3:17:58 PM
1. NT needs to put more effort into making this game and give it all. Convince us antis that there is more to the game.

2. Since it's a reboot, do not do any DLC. Give us all the modes you got instead of converting it into DLC. NT had plenty of time to deliver a complete package.

3. Make game challenging for the average gamer on normal difficulty.

4. Stop it with the cliffhanger endings, Capcom. We all know you want more.

5. Stop insulting the fanbase and keep your mouth shut.

6. Needs a price cut. I feel sorry for the people who are paying full price for this game.

7. Do not treat this as a Devil May Cry game. Change the title to something else.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#2FireMage7777Posted 1/11/2013 3:20:38 PM
It's already finished. Too late to do anything
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#3wwinterj25Posted 1/11/2013 3:21:12 PM
Now we watch it burn.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 3:22:23 PM
I am well aware of that, but Capcom is like a deaf mule.
---
#5darkdragon_9600Posted 1/11/2013 3:22:55 PM
When it comes down to how challenging the game is, at least let us pick the highest difficulty from the beginning. I've seen people crying about RE6, but there at least you could start on Pro since it was out of the box. I did Veteran and was satisfied, at least.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#6eco masterPosted 1/11/2013 3:24:38 PM
From: darkdragon_9600 | Posted: 1/11/2013 4:22:55 PM | #005
When it comes down to how challenging the game is, at least let us pick the highest difficulty from the beginning.

This is one solid complaint I have with this game, and any games that think this is still clever or whatever. What's the harm in starting out at the highest difficulty? People aren't going to just throw the game out if it's too hard, they'll tone down the difficulty.

Didn't like it in the previous DMC games, and seeing as this game is quite a bit easier as the previous, I really don't like it here.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#7KaptainK00lPosted 1/11/2013 3:26:34 PM
If gamefaqs predicted the outcome of all game releases, it would be a sad world to game in.
On a related gfaqs note, the PS3 DmC boards are more amusing than the 360 board. More irritated people populate this board which makes it a more entertaining read.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#8docman864(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 3:26:42 PM
just reminding people at what they're are looking at. Capcom is a mean bastard.
---
#9Ether101Posted 1/12/2013 12:30:13 AM
eco master posted...
From: darkdragon_9600 | Posted: 1/11/2013 4:22:55 PM | #005
When it comes down to how challenging the game is, at least let us pick the highest difficulty from the beginning.

This is one solid complaint I have with this game, and any games that think this is still clever or whatever. What's the harm in starting out at the highest difficulty? People aren't going to just throw the game out if it's too hard, they'll tone down the difficulty.

Didn't like it in the previous DMC games, and seeing as this game is quite a bit easier as the previous, I really don't like it here.

The games that do that tend to be really crappy. Anyways, the idea is that you have to earn the harder difficulties.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#10gtomangaPosted 1/12/2013 12:52:01 AM
docman864 posted...
I am well aware of that, but Capcom is like a deaf mule.

no kidding they are still on the hate list next to EA
---
YS,megaman,shin megami tensei,growlancer,sonic,spider-man,batman,sly cooper FAN