Anyone else find it funny that...

#1theofficefan99Posted 1/11/2013 10:53:59 PM
Ninja Gaiden III received terrible reviews for being a huge downgrade from previous games, and yet DmC is getting praised for the exact same thing?

How do you explain this?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#2Baraa03Posted 1/11/2013 10:58:06 PM
Because everything about NG3 sucked.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroXZ03
PSN: ZeroX03
#3bluehat94Posted 1/11/2013 10:58:11 PM
Because it isn't a huge downgrade.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#4KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/11/2013 11:02:31 PM
bluehat94 posted...
Because it isn't a huge downgrade.

... Where is it not a downgrade?

30 fps, it's slower, no lock on, no taunt, two dodge buttons, incredibly lackluster story, boring characters, the true ending looks to be DLC.....

Like it or not, this game is indeed a downgrade.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#5akira_hisyamPosted 1/11/2013 11:08:55 PM
reviewer cant take back their word for everything they do for this game,hype this game for month saying DmC gonna be great game.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
---Psn: Akira_Hisyam---
#6wwinterj25Posted 1/11/2013 11:10:30 PM
Capcom have more money to pay the reviews that's why.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7pigboyPosted 1/11/2013 11:11:49 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Ninja Gaiden III received terrible reviews for being a huge downgrade from previous games, and yet DmC is getting praised for the exact same thing?

How do you explain this?

Because.................... it is called Capcom marketing!!

It can turn the WORST game into a Super Hot game!! It is unreal!
#8Xtreme65Posted 1/11/2013 11:12:17 PM
Being able to use every weapon at once is an upgrade. Having a grapple element with different weapons is combining Dante and Nero elements into one character so thats an upgrade. Speaking of grappling angel grab and demon grab give it more functionality and choice than Nero's DB so thats an upgrade. Some may consider the secret missions an upgrade. DT combines elements from normal DT and Bangle of Time/Quicksilver so its technically an upgrade. Everything else is a downgrade though. Difficulty, graphics, game speed etc.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#9ShadowBoyZXPosted 1/11/2013 11:13:59 PM
Because money is being handed out like crazy when it comes to this game. They've already pissed off a whole group of consumers who are spreading the word that this shouldn't be bought. At this point they're doing anything they can to try and save it.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#10Xtreme65Posted 1/11/2013 11:13:59 PM
Being able to use every weapon at once is an upgrade. Having a grapple element with different weapons is combining Dante and Nero elements into one character so thats an upgrade. Speaking of grappling angel grab and demon grab give it more functionality and choice than Nero's DB so thats an upgrade. Some may consider the secret missions an upgrade. DT combines elements from normal DT and Bangle of Time/Quicksilver so its technically an upgrade. Everything else is a downgrade though. Difficulty, graphics, game speed etc.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.