Anyone else find it funny that...

#11Hades192Posted 1/11/2013 11:14:33 PM
I'd say there can be fun to be had but it's not DMC.

It's funny while playing the demo, it seems much more fun while keeping to the ground; especially since you can pretty much do standing helm breakers.
#12theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 11:17:14 PM
Hades192 posted...

It's funny while playing the demo, it seems much more fun while keeping to the ground; especially since you can pretty much do standing helm breakers.

The demo was just... really atrocious. I couldn't find a single good thing about it. The in-game scenes that were pre-rendered looked good... that's about it. And man... that boss fight... everything about it was just disgusting, especially the terrible dialogue.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#13Xtreme65Posted 1/11/2013 11:17:15 PM
Sorry for posting twice. Stupid phone said there was an error posting.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#14KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/11/2013 11:20:05 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
Sorry for posting twice. Stupid phone said there was an error posting.

I get those one my laptop too. Usually, the post goes through and my laptop is just being difficult so I ignore it.

I agree with some of what you said, but in the end the game is still overall a downgrade.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#15AiddonPosted 1/11/2013 11:22:31 PM
because NG3 wasn't made by Ninja Theory who apparently are the LUCKIEST development team alive and are bafflingly loved by critics. It is BIZARRE
#16antking61Posted 1/11/2013 11:28:45 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Ninja Gaiden III received terrible reviews for being a huge downgrade from previous games, and yet DmC is getting praised for the exact same thing?

I always ask the same question.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#17Mage_of_WindPosted 1/11/2013 11:31:01 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Hades192 posted...

The demo was just... really atrocious. I couldn't find a single good thing about it. The in-game scenes that were pre-rendered looked good... that's about it. And man... that boss fight... everything about it was just disgusting, especially the terrible dialogue.

After all this time, we can finally agree on something. TC. I remember those fights way back when on the FFXIII-2 boards.
---
This is the scene where you declare your undying hatred for me. -Seifer
If you persist, for great justice, I'll rearrange your face again! -Nisa
#18DarkSymbiotePosted 1/11/2013 11:36:28 PM
akira_hisyam posted...
reviewer cant take back their word for everything they do for this game,hype this game for month saying DmC gonna be great game.

Basically this. They are too egotistical to admit.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#19UbberDevilPosted 1/11/2013 11:51:06 PM
Aiddon posted...
because NG3 wasn't made by Ninja Theory who apparently are the LUCKIEST development team alive and are bafflingly loved by critics. It is BIZARRE

While I pretty much liked Enslaved and looking forward to this game, I can't help but completely agree with you. What the hell did Ninja Theory do to receive such praise? Their first game was Kung Fu Chaos, a racist Power Stone. Their next game being a God of War rip-off that wasn't really awe-inspiring and even Enslaved wasn't amazing.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#20theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:03:26 AM
UbberDevil posted...
Aiddon posted...

While I pretty much liked Enslaved and looking forward to this game, I can't help but completely agree with you. What the hell did Ninja Theory do to receive such praise? Their first game was Kung Fu Chaos, a racist Power Stone. Their next game being a God of War rip-off that wasn't really awe-inspiring and even Enslaved wasn't amazing.

Heavenly Sword was terrible. Dunno about the others.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin