Anyone else find it funny that...

#21Xtreme65Posted 1/12/2013 1:27:38 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
Sorry for posting twice. Stupid phone said there was an error posting.

I get those one my laptop too. Usually, the post goes through and my laptop is just being difficult so I ignore it.

I agree with some of what you said, but in the end the game is still overall a downgrade.

Oh the overall package is a downgrade for sure. I was just answering your question "whats not a downgrade?"

I still think the game will be enjoyable though. I am pissed about needing the DLC to continue the story however.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#22happynoodleboy7Posted 1/12/2013 1:58:33 AM
The demo was pretty terrible and I can't see the full game being the least bit enjoyable unless a miracle happens.
---
Gamertag: KarmikCykle
Get your serious business out of my internet!
#23kingrat2314Posted 1/12/2013 2:09:10 AM
Choose your wording carefully tc. DmC is not being praised because reviewers think it's a downgrade.
---
Yep, I'm a guy! teehee <3
#24RichterB17Posted 1/12/2013 2:22:16 AM
happynoodleboy7 posted...
The demo was pretty terrible and I can't see the full game being the least bit enjoyable unless a miracle happens.

You can see the full game in many places. The game sucks. It's just boring.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#25theofficefan99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 10:24:17 AM
RichterB17 posted...
happynoodleboy7 posted...

You can see the full game in many places. The game sucks. It's just boring.

Yup.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#26produnerPosted 1/12/2013 11:07:34 AM
ask your self why tameem is being over defensive about the game, and he ignored the negativity and feed back from the demo. It was a marketing scheme from capcom and NT.