Anyone else find it funny that...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Anyone else find it funny that...
3 years ago#21
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
Sorry for posting twice. Stupid phone said there was an error posting.

I get those one my laptop too. Usually, the post goes through and my laptop is just being difficult so I ignore it.

I agree with some of what you said, but in the end the game is still overall a downgrade.

Oh the overall package is a downgrade for sure. I was just answering your question "whats not a downgrade?"

I still think the game will be enjoyable though. I am pissed about needing the DLC to continue the story however.
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
3 years ago#22
The demo was pretty terrible and I can't see the full game being the least bit enjoyable unless a miracle happens.
Gamertag: KarmikCykle
Get your serious business out of my internet!
3 years ago#23
Choose your wording carefully tc. DmC is not being praised because reviewers think it's a downgrade.
Yep, I'm a guy! teehee <3
3 years ago#24
happynoodleboy7 posted...
The demo was pretty terrible and I can't see the full game being the least bit enjoyable unless a miracle happens.

You can see the full game in many places. The game sucks. It's just boring.
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
3 years ago#25
RichterB17 posted...
happynoodleboy7 posted...

You can see the full game in many places. The game sucks. It's just boring.

Yup.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
3 years ago#26
ask your self why tameem is being over defensive about the game, and he ignored the negativity and feed back from the demo. It was a marketing scheme from capcom and NT.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Anyone else find it funny that...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived