Are we supposed to find this cool?(,spoilers and disturbing imagery)

#161sillycatstevenPosted 1/12/2013 10:38:24 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
sillycatsteven posted...
sworder posted...
lol wtf is wrong with people, she's a demon

Vergil is a genius, well done on killing that b****. Dante is a moron asking why he did that.

there's just something seriously wrong with shooting the baby first than the mother. if he did it the other way round it wouldn't seem as bad.

How the **** does one way make it worse than the other? The eventuality is still the same >.< Oh no, you know your baby is dead for the few seconds before you die yourself.

well, i didn't want to use this example, but there's no other better way to say this. it just seems a lot more cruel if the murder makes the mother watch him kill her child before he kills her. the end result is the same, but it's just wrong to make a mother watch the killing of her child.
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#162HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/12/2013 10:40:21 AM
sillycatsteven posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
sillycatsteven posted...
sworder posted...
lol wtf is wrong with people, she's a demon

Vergil is a genius, well done on killing that b****. Dante is a moron asking why he did that.

there's just something seriously wrong with shooting the baby first than the mother. if he did it the other way round it wouldn't seem as bad.

How the **** does one way make it worse than the other? The eventuality is still the same >.< Oh no, you know your baby is dead for the few seconds before you die yourself.

well, i didn't want to use this example, but there's no other better way to say this. it just seems a lot more cruel if the murder makes the mother watch him kill her child before he kills her. the end result is the same, but it's just wrong to make a mother watch the killing of her child.

Just throwing this out there, but this lady (and baby) tried to kill his brother several hours prior. He doesn't care how she feels, but it shows that Vergil can be ruthless
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#163theofficefan99Posted 1/12/2013 10:42:58 AM
At this point, I can't believe that people are still defending this game. Only people with no taste would defend, or even be interested in, this game
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#164RayconPosted 1/12/2013 10:43:04 AM
Only 1:38 seconds? And shatter was going around badgering MGR cause you could finish an act in 7?

= /
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#165Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 10:43:53 AM
Raycon posted...
Only 1:38 seconds? And shatter was going around badgering MGR cause you could finish an act in 7?

= /

Don't forget that DmC is split up into Chapters, Missions and Levels.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#166sillycatstevenPosted 1/12/2013 10:45:00 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Just throwing this out there, but this lady (and baby) tried to kill his brother several hours prior. He doesn't care how she feels, but it shows that Vergil can be ruthless

i'm aware of that, but this doesn't stop me from being disturbed by that scene. i can understand ruthless, but i can not understand the need for unnecessary sadistic and disturbing scenes....
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#167RichterB17Posted 1/12/2013 10:57:04 AM(edited)
Raycon posted...

= /

It's amazing, how with all the stuff we know now, that shatter really was just some PoS kid who would lie through his teeth just to promote the game.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#168AiddonPosted 1/12/2013 10:47:59 AM
sillycatsteven posted...

i'm aware of that, but this doesn't stop me from being disturbed by that scene. i can understand ruthless, but i can not understand the need for unnecessary sadistic and disturbing scenes....

Again, why didn't he just shoot her in the head to begin with? The first shot was completely wasteful and served no other purpose than to be "edgy." If he just used ONE bullet we would have gotten the point. It just another example of Tam Tam being an idiot.
#169DRX777Posted 1/12/2013 10:48:05 AM
He shoots the baby first cause it's the priority. They need that baby dead. Lilith is collateral damage, so he puts her out of her misery second.
---
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
#170KyryloPosted 1/12/2013 10:48:51 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...

Dante wasn't helpless unlike Lilith. And, yeah he could have just shoot her in the head, but no, they have to add how much a**** he is.