Are we supposed to find this cool?(,spoilers and disturbing imagery)

#31Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 5:46:41 AM
john_freeman69 posted...
Thunder097 posted...

What games have NO flaws

Tetris.

How many AAA big budget games have a number of flaws which are always swept under the rug by reviewers.

The answer may shock you

This is true. I can't honestly think of a single flaw that Tetris has.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#32Hash062Posted 1/12/2013 5:52:26 AM
Check out the dislike bar on that video! Holy ****, man. I'm starting to feel more pity than rage for these losers.
#33john_freeman69Posted 1/12/2013 5:53:54 AM
Hash062 posted...
Check out the dislike bar on that video! Holy ****, man. I'm starting to feel more pity than rage for these losers.

Have you seen the ones with hundreds of dislikes?
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#34KOFXIIIPosted 1/12/2013 5:55:35 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I really want to start collecting gunpla, but it's stupidly expensive to import here.

Here where? Import rates are fairly high on my country (they also take forever to arrive), that's why I only buy them through hobby stores and stores that import them. I'm still being ripped off, but It doesn't hurt my wallet much.

High Grades are usually cheap, with Master Grades and beyond being slightly expensive (but i can't resist all that detail. My Crossbone Gundam is awesome)
#35Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 5:55:54 AM
john_freeman69 posted...
Hash062 posted...

Have you seen the ones with hundreds of dislikes?

Hundreds? lol.

You should check out the dislike bar on the "Friday" music video.
---
#36Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 5:57:56 AM
KOFXIII posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
I really want to start collecting gunpla, but it's stupidly expensive to import here.

Here where? Import rates are fairly high on my country (they also take forever to arrive), that's why I only buy them through hobby stores and stores that import them. I'm still being ripped off, but It doesn't hurt my wallet much.

High Grades are usually cheap, with Master Grades and beyond being slightly expensive (but i can't resist all that detail. My Crossbone Gundam is awesome)

UK, specifically Glasgow. I've seen them occasionally in one of the comic book stores close to where I live, but I've conveniently been broke whenever they've had them in stock. I'd love to get a Master Grade God Gundam, but I want to practice building them on some cheapter Hi-Grade models first.

That comic store had a Demonbane model in stock once too. I really wish I had enough money to buy it at the time.
---
#37jayganautPosted 1/12/2013 6:02:25 AM
Was Lilith pregnant when she was shot, or had she already had the baby and Dino killed it?

I was under the impression you have to fight the baby.
#38AlexAdz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 6:04:23 AM
jayganaut posted...
Was Lilith pregnant when she was shot, or had she already had the baby and Dino killed it?

I assumed she was pregnant because of the way Mundas, and Lilith reacted.
#39darkdragon_9600Posted 1/12/2013 6:04:59 AM
jayganaut posted...

The boss is Lilith and her child, but the cutscene has me thinking Vergil shot the baby and then Lilith.

Makes 0 sense.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#40jayganautPosted 1/12/2013 6:08:46 AM(edited)
AlexAdz posted...
jayganaut posted...

I assumed she was pregnant because of the way Mundas, and Lilith reacted.

That's what I thought, maybe she was pregnant with a second child.

I guess this Mundus can't just create life like the real Mundus.

EDIT: Maybe it's like a an off the wall fight with Lilith and Baby, like as if you're in the womb fighting it or some crap and he only defeated it and captured her.