Are we supposed to find this cool?(,spoilers and disturbing imagery)

#51darkdragon_9600Posted 1/12/2013 6:26:44 AM
jayganaut posted...
Ok for those that were interested yes she was still pregnant and Vergol performed a rifle abortion.

The boss fight with the baby just has her basically turn into the child then turn back after the fight.

Mission 14 btw.

That so dark, gritty and MATURE.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#52kanto_wandererPosted 1/12/2013 6:28:09 AM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
jayganaut posted...
Ok for those that were interested yes she was still pregnant and Vergol performed a rifle abortion.

The boss fight with the baby just has her basically turn into the child then turn back after the fight.

Mission 14 btw.

No less "mature" than the majority of games on store shelves.
#53Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 6:30:24 AM
kanto_wanderer posted...
jayganaut posted...

Mission 14 btw.

No less "mature" than the majority of games on store shelves.

This game breaks the myth that all videogame stories are trite and will never stand up to the best that theatre and film have to offer.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#54jayganautPosted 1/12/2013 6:30:38 AM
jayganaut posted...

Mission 14 btw.

I was going to make that joke, but lets all be serious here. That scene is just F***ed up
#55SlaveBladePosted 1/12/2013 6:37:50 AM
jayganaut posted...
jayganaut posted...

Mission 14 btw.

I was going to make that joke, but lets all be serious here. That scene is just F***ed up

Drakengard says hi.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#56Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 6:38:34 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
jayganaut posted...
jayganaut posted...

Mission 14 btw.

Drakengard says hi.

Social relevance says hi.
---
#57DaAzureGrimoirePosted 1/12/2013 6:41:24 AM
.....No one brings up the fact that the scene was suppose to make you question Vergil, but whatever. Nope. Whether cool or not is all that matters in a DMC game apparently...
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu
#58Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 6:43:08 AM
DaAzureGrimoire posted...
.....No one brings up the fact that the scene was suppose to make you question Vergil, but whatever. Nope. Whether cool or not is all that matters in a DMC game apparently...

Stop acting like this game's story has any depth to it.
---
#59SlaveBladePosted 1/12/2013 6:44:15 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Only when you stop pestering everyone here.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#60DaAzureGrimoirePosted 1/12/2013 6:46:19 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Only when you stop pestering everyone here.

SlaveBlade.....just let it go....just....let it go.....
Lol.
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu