Anyone know what the prize codes are?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Anyone know what the prize codes are?

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#1
I'm guessing something like gearbox did with borderlands 2 but that's just a guess.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#2
Bump.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
4 years ago#3
I wanna know too.
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#4
I'm guessing extra skins,can't imagine what else it would be unless they have something lined up and haven't announced it.

User Info: steepcircle

steepcircle
4 years ago#5
What are these prize codes? First I've heard of it. Did I get one from preordering at gamestop? I didn't look at my reciept when I finished paying for it yesterday lol.
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#6
steepcircle posted...
What are these prize codes? First I've heard of it. Did I get one from preordering at gamestop? I didn't look at my reciept when I finished paying for it yesterday lol.

In the game, you go to the main menu and click on extras and there is a section that says enter prize code, when you click it, it brings up a menu for you to input a code.

User Info: steepcircle

steepcircle
4 years ago#7
DarkJaydragon posted...
steepcircle posted...

In the game, you go to the main menu and click on extras and there is a section that says enter prize code, when you click it, it brings up a menu for you to input a code.

Hmm. On the mission menu there's the costume option that also has /Perks next to it. These prize codes could possibly be perks.
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*

DarkJaydragon
4 years ago#8
steepcircle posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
steepcircle posted...

Hmm. On the mission menu there's the costume option that also has /Perks next to it. These prize codes could possibly be perks.

I forgot about the perks, I guess they could include some there but I wonder what kind of perks.

User Info: pyro_bunta

pyro_bunta
4 years ago#9
>perks

Just, why? They're supposed to be moves.
...for Tony Redgrave...
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Anyone know what the prize codes are?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived