Anyone know what the prize codes are?

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 1/12/2013 6:55:29 AM
I'm guessing something like gearbox did with borderlands 2 but that's just a guess.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:49:33 AM
Bump.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3WingZero0782Posted 1/12/2013 7:52:54 AM
I wanna know too.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#4DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 8:58:07 AM
I'm guessing extra skins,can't imagine what else it would be unless they have something lined up and haven't announced it.
---
#5steepcirclePosted 1/12/2013 9:10:19 AM
What are these prize codes? First I've heard of it. Did I get one from preordering at gamestop? I didn't look at my reciept when I finished paying for it yesterday lol.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*
#6DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 9:11:49 AM
steepcircle posted...
What are these prize codes? First I've heard of it. Did I get one from preordering at gamestop? I didn't look at my reciept when I finished paying for it yesterday lol.

In the game, you go to the main menu and click on extras and there is a section that says enter prize code, when you click it, it brings up a menu for you to input a code.
---
#7steepcirclePosted 1/12/2013 9:13:19 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
steepcircle posted...

In the game, you go to the main menu and click on extras and there is a section that says enter prize code, when you click it, it brings up a menu for you to input a code.

Hmm. On the mission menu there's the costume option that also has /Perks next to it. These prize codes could possibly be perks.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*
#8DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 9:14:45 AM
steepcircle posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
steepcircle posted...

Hmm. On the mission menu there's the costume option that also has /Perks next to it. These prize codes could possibly be perks.

I forgot about the perks, I guess they could include some there but I wonder what kind of perks.
---
#9pyro_buntaPosted 1/12/2013 10:09:03 AM
>perks

Just, why? They're supposed to be moves.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...