Man. I actually feel bad for Tameem.

#11Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 1:25:55 PM
Taizuku posted...
It's really unfair to say "he should'nt have acted the way he did" that's like telling the abused wife she shouldn't have talked back. He was just supposed to sit back and take all that garbage everyone was spewing?

This guy gets it.

Tameem is like an abused wife!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/82/DMCNewDante.jpg/220px-DMCNewDante.jpg
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#12Thunder097Posted 1/12/2013 1:25:59 PM
In the end Tameem is still making more money than the haters.
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#13KyryloPosted 1/12/2013 1:27:38 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Man, that feels so good

Man, having a life feels so good. Oh wait..you don't have one. I wasn't trying to rub it in sorry...

once again, typical pro. Acting like you know everything about anyone. You feel poor for Tammy? Send him love letter. HE'll appreciate.
#14DuuuDe14Posted 1/12/2013 1:28:29 PM
Thunder097 posted...

Thats your arguement?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#15darkdragon_9600Posted 1/12/2013 1:28:41 PM
"What do you think of the negative reception the game had?"

"I don't care"

Heh, we made him care.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#16pigboyPosted 1/12/2013 1:29:15 PM
Cephrien posted...
Dude's just doing his job and getting grilled for it. People harassing him on his Twitter, calling him these horrible names. I understand some people feel disheartened because of how the franchise is turning out, but seriously-- this is getting disgusting.

Yeah, he is just doing his job, but he does his job poorly & very unprofessionally. It is why people dislike him.

As the head of the company, he will have to take responsibility for any of his actions and words because it represent the company. It is only normal for people to criticize him for any of his unprofessionally behavior like big mouthing the preceding DMC games & character & its fans.

It is just funny he like to take all the criticisms out of proportion and make it like a "life threatening" situation for him, & blame the poor sales of Enslave for the bad press from the DMC fans. Such a irresponsible jerk as I see him.
#17Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 1:29:25 PM
Thunder097 posted...

Somebody I know from college uses that argument all the time when it comes to Justin Beiber. Guess what normally happens when he says it.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#18KyryloPosted 1/12/2013 1:30:45 PM
pigboy posted...
Cephrien posted...
Dude's just doing his job and getting grilled for it. People harassing him on his Twitter, calling him these horrible names. I understand some people feel disheartened because of how the franchise is turning out, but seriously-- this is getting disgusting.

Yeah, he is just doing his job, but he does his job poorly & very unprofessionally. It is why people dislike him.

As the head of the company, he will have to take responsibility for any of his actions and words because it represent the company. It is only normal for people to criticize him for any of his unprofessionally behavior like big mouthing the preceding DMC games & character & its fans.

It is just funny he like to take all the criticisms out of proportion and make it like a "life threatening" situation for him, & blame the poor sales of Enslave for the bad press from the DMC fans. Such a irresponsible jerk as I see him.

He started s***** himself. He asked for it. He got what he wanted.
#19produnerPosted 1/12/2013 1:30:52 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Thunder097 posted...

Somebody I know from college uses that argument all the time when it comes to Justin Beiber. Guess what normally happens when he says it.

i don't respect people who value money that much. something with a meaning (revolutionary game)> money.
#20Malus_X6Posted 1/12/2013 1:31:02 PM

Self-respect and integrity is far more valuable and any amount of currency.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI