Man. I actually feel bad for Tameem.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Man. I actually feel bad for Tameem.
3 years ago#21
Thunder097 posted...
In the end Tameem is still making more money than the haters.

After this, he might not even have a job...
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
3 years ago#22
Taizuku posted...
It's really unfair to say "he should'nt have acted the way he did" that's like telling the abused wife she shouldn't have talked back. He was just supposed to sit back and take all that garbage everyone was spewing?

Yes
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
3 years ago#23
If I was in Tameem's shoes I would have either made a blog getting suggestions from fans and mixed that with my view. I would play on Vergil's popularity and make him playable through half the game or made him the protag and Dante the antag to shake things up. I would probably stick to a style somewhat similar to the old but not just a slight redesign, maybe a different outfit go to fans and get some feedback. It's not that hard, I love collaborating with clients on projects.
---
"What reason can anyone give me to not prefer the annihilation of all mankind to a scratch on my finger?"
3 years ago#24
Raycon posted...
Thunder097 posted...
In the end Tameem is still making more money than the haters.

After this, he might not even have a job...

Why so? Because Capcom told Ninja Theory to make Dante different. NT wanted to use original Dante but Capcom said no. They wanted it to be alot different than the original series. NT doing what they are told so why would he get fired?
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
3 years ago#25
pigboy posted...
Cephrien posted...
Dude's just doing his job and getting grilled for it. People harassing him on his Twitter, calling him these horrible names. I understand some people feel disheartened because of how the franchise is turning out, but seriously-- this is getting disgusting.

Yeah, he is just doing his job, but he does his job poorly & very unprofessionally. It is why people dislike him.

As the head of the company, he will have to take responsibility for any of his actions and words because it represent the company. It is only normal for people to criticize him for any of his unprofessionally behavior like big mouthing the preceding DMC games & character & its fans.

It is just funny he like to take all the criticisms out of proportion and make it like a "life threatening" situation for him, & blame the poor sales of Enslave for the bad press from the DMC fans. Such a irresponsible jerk as I see him.

There's a big difference between criticism and just straight out thrashing. The racial names, the death threats and what-have-you are totally uncalled for. I'm a big Devil May Cry fan just like everyone else and I know what he said. Who cares? It's a video game. He didn't commit a crime-- he doesn't deserve that kind of harassment. There's no way in hell the game is that bad that he deserves that-- and even if it was, that's still no excuse for some of the things people say to him.
3 years ago#26
Genius_Sage posted...
If I was in Tameem's shoes I would have either made a blog getting suggestions from fans and mixed that with my view. I would play on Vergil's popularity and make him playable through half the game or made him the protag and Dante the antag to shake things up. I would probably stick to a style somewhat similar to the old but not just a slight redesign, maybe a different outfit go to fans and get some feedback. It's not that hard, I love collaborating with clients on projects.

unfortunately tameem doesn't give a damn about feedback and suggestion. He asked capcom for over-viewing the project, then he claimed that he listened to the consumers that know more about the game as they play and test them.
3 years ago#27
Pesmerga255 posted...
He shouldn't have acted the way he did in interviews.

---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
3 years ago#28
Cephrien posted...

There's a big difference between criticism and just straight out thrashing. The racial names, the death threats and what-have-you are totally uncalled for. I'm a big Devil May Cry fan just like everyone else and I know what he said. Who cares? It's a video game. He didn't commit a crime-- he doesn't deserve that kind of harassment. There's no way in hell the game is that bad that he deserves that-- and even if it was, that's still no excuse for some of the things people say to him.

He knew it could have happened when he signed contract. But no, he should have go there and trash original game and fans. And after that he of course poor victim. He always whines and makes him look poor just to improve sales and make people feel bad for him. To bad it works sometime.
3 years ago#29
Antis that condone that behavior are pathetic
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
3 years ago#30
Taizuku posted...
Antis that condone that behavior are pathetic

I could say the same for pros that defend his behavior...
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Man. I actually feel bad for Tameem.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived