Man. I actually feel bad for Tameem.

#31Malus_X6Posted 1/12/2013 1:47:49 PM
Antis that condone that behavior are pathetic

I don't condone being nasty about it, but I DO think it's just fine that people who are unhappy let Tameem know. He's the one who entered the world of making video games, so naturally he's gonna get feedback: good, bad, and very disappointed.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#32Dark_EpathyPosted 1/12/2013 2:04:54 PM
Man I feel bad for hitler for all the hate he got/still gets. The man was just doing his job.

Okay, first of all, that's not even an accurate comparison. Tameem directed a video game you guys don't like. He didn't instigate a mass genocide, and he didn't contribute to a war that took even more lives.

Secondly, when he said he didn't care, he was referring to his desire to stick to a vision for the project rather than pandering to the fans. "Oh, but the white hair's pandering! The same moves are pandering!" No, they're not. They're trademarks of the series that naturally fit into a game of the franchise.

He didn't act as professionally as he could have, but all of this antagonizing has reached extreme levels.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#33AzurexNightmarePosted 1/12/2013 2:09:43 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...
Man I feel bad for hitler for all the hate he got/still gets. The man was just doing his job.

Okay, first of all, that's not even an accurate comparison. Tameem directed a video game you guys don't like. He didn't instigate a mass genocide, and he didn't contribute to a war that took even more lives.

Secondly, when he said he didn't care, he was referring to his desire to stick to a vision for the project rather than pandering to the fans. "Oh, but the white hair's pandering! The same moves are pandering!" No, they're not. They're trademarks of the series that naturally fit into a game of the franchise.

He didn't act as professionally as he could have, but all of this antagonizing has reached extreme levels.

Stop being dramatic. In the end it is the same. Someone doesn't like another person. The why is irrelevant.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends
#34rice_noodlesPosted 1/12/2013 2:12:51 PM
"Dude's just doing his job."

Guess what, taking heat for the employer IS part of the responsibility of taking doing an outsourced job. If things go south, the employer can just go "hey don't look at me, he did it."
#35AiddonPosted 1/12/2013 2:13:01 PM
I can't feel sorry for those who sabotage their careers through their arrogance. He acted like a child and now he's paying the price. He brought it on himself.
#36RayconPosted 1/12/2013 2:19:00 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Raycon posted...
Thunder097 posted...
In the end Tameem is still making more money than the haters.

After this, he might not even have a job...

Why so? Because Capcom told Ninja Theory to make Dante different. NT wanted to use original Dante but Capcom said no. They wanted it to be alot different than the original series. NT doing what they are told so why would he get fired?

Because their games, while known for receiving great reviews, tend to sell very poorly. If this follows that trend, I can't see many publishers wanting to pick them up. Hell, if I remember right, they never even turned a profit for Heavenly Sword.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#37Malus_X6Posted 1/12/2013 2:41:21 PM
Raycon posted...
Thunder097 posted...
In the end Tameem is still making more money than the haters.

After this, he might not even have a job...

Why so? Because Capcom told Ninja Theory to make Dante different. NT wanted to use original Dante but Capcom said no. They wanted it to be alot different than the original series. NT doing what they are told so why would he get fired?

It's funny that you believe that garbage.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#38FireMage7777Posted 1/12/2013 2:46:38 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...

Stop being dramatic. In the end it is the same. Someone doesn't like another person. The why is irrelevant.

No it is not. The why is the reason someone doesn't like another person. Pls obtane cloo
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#39ColonelChikenPosted 1/12/2013 2:59:28 PM(edited)
FireMage7777 posted...
The man is responsible for his fate

I also echo this, but he doesn't deserve to be threatened. Ridiculed yes, but not threatened. Had he kept his mouth shut, I would have pre-ordered.
#40Haseo18615Posted 1/12/2013 3:06:05 PM
The man acts like a jerk, and people are being jerks to him because of it. Aside from the threats and racial slurs, I see no problem with this.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?-envoyofuno