Man. I actually feel bad for Tameem.

#41BrocknothPosted 1/12/2013 2:33:47 PM
It's really unfair to say "he should'nt have acted the way he did" that's like telling the abused wife she shouldn't have talked back. He was just supposed to sit back and take all that garbage everyone was spewing?

No, but there were far more professional ways he could have handled the negative backlash. Instead he choose to make an ass of himself and belittle the fans of the old series and mouth off about how much better his game was. He brought it upon himself and deserves every ounce of flake that he gets.
---
"Foolishness Donte, foolishness! No one can have this series. It's mine. It belongs to a true son of Sparda!"
#42DantayyyyyPosted 1/12/2013 2:44:58 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Raycon posted...
Thunder097 posted...
In the end Tameem is still making more money than the haters.

After this, he might not even have a job...

Why so? Because Capcom told Ninja Theory to make Dante different. NT wanted to use original Dante but Capcom said no. They wanted it to be alot different than the original series. NT doing what they are told so why would he get fired?

It's funny that you believe that garbage.

how the hell's that garbage? capcom is NT's client, they the ones that set the requirements and ok everything.

so of course it's believable
#43StrelokPosted 1/12/2013 2:45:33 PM
"Tam makes more money than the haters".

*ahem*

Last summer the bar we have had a gross turnover of, give or take, 200.000. Most of the money went straight back into the bar to pay ahead for rent, repairs to the kitchen equipment (which was outright in shambles and needed replacing/repairs), etc.
This year we expect to get a turnover of about 100.000 more. And this year, we have no partner to need to split with ^_^
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#44XxbipolorhoboxXPosted 1/12/2013 2:50:26 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Thunder097 posted...
In the end Tameem is still making more money than the haters.

Somebody I know from college uses that argument all the time when it comes to Justin Beiber. Guess what normally happens when he says it.

He gets the crap beaten out of him for even liking him or his music
---
The police think they can shoot a ninja in the back just because he's a ninja!? Well i say f*** that! I say ninja poweeer!!!
#45The_Mighty_KELPPosted 1/12/2013 3:07:59 PM
Cephrien posted...

There's a big difference between criticism and just straight out thrashing. The racial names, the death threats and what-have-you are totally uncalled for. I'm a big Devil May Cry fan just like everyone else and I know what he said. Who cares? It's a video game. He didn't commit a crime-- he doesn't deserve that kind of harassment. There's no way in hell the game is that bad that he deserves that-- and even if it was, that's still no excuse for some of the things people say to him.

Hear, hear.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#46AzurexNightmarePosted 1/12/2013 3:18:21 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
AzurexNightmare posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...
Man I feel bad for hitler for all the hate he got/still gets. The man was just doing his job.

Okay, first of all, that's not even an accurate comparison. Tameem directed a video game you guys don't like. He didn't instigate a mass genocide, and he didn't contribute to a war that took even more lives.

Secondly, when he said he didn't care, he was referring to his desire to stick to a vision for the project rather than pandering to the fans. "Oh, but the white hair's pandering! The same moves are pandering!" No, they're not. They're trademarks of the series that naturally fit into a game of the franchise.

He didn't act as professionally as he could have, but all of this antagonizing has reached extreme levels.

Stop being dramatic. In the end it is the same. Someone doesn't like another person. The why is irrelevant.

No it is not. The why is the reason someone doesn't like another person. Pls obtane cloo

In the context of what is being said, the why is irrelevant.

*slap*

Irrelevant

*slap*

Irrelevant
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends
#47MinamoPosted 1/12/2013 3:20:53 PM
Taizuku posted...
It's really unfair to say "he should'nt have acted the way he did" that's like telling the abused wife she shouldn't have talked back. He was just supposed to sit back and take all that garbage everyone was spewing?

He could have made a good game. That would have been a bigger message to the "haters," instead he spent his time "fighting back" against them.
#48chibi_rakunPosted 1/12/2013 3:47:23 PM(edited)
I myself do not condone the threats and name calling, but then again don't start nothin if you can't back it up. Especially in an age where people can just post whatever the hell they feel like on the internet.

Don't go around tweeting things like: "Facepalm till you bleed" to your fans for addressing an issue in your game. (Can't provide a link for it right now, but I could've sworn I got this from one of Event's videos or any of the posts buried here in gamefaqs...)

As they say.. Karma is a b****.
#49BillysanPosted 1/12/2013 3:50:10 PM
He should of kept his mouth shut because now he sounds like a complete ass and idiot.

If your going to poke fun at the original games then you better well damn make your game better.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#50dadkwasherePosted 1/12/2013 3:51:51 PM
Do you feel bad for him realizing that he fell in love with himself on the titanic, drew himself, and did himself?
Youll get no sympathy from me. (Does Ike pose)
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.