Man. I actually feel bad for Tameem.

#51Lupin the 4thPosted 1/12/2013 4:54:40 PM
So basically if you say something stupid, people should be allowed to say hateful racist threatening things to you? And it's justified? All right. Just remember that if any one of you ever say anything dumb on your little blogs. When people start saying deplorable things about you, we'll all just tell you that you brought it on yourself.

Fail logic is fail...epic fail in this case.

It's a ****ing VIDEO GAME! Who cares enough about something as meaningless as a video game that they feel they're justified in saying whatever horrible things spring to their mind just because they don't like it? Don't like a game...don't buy it or play it. Simple freaking solution. Whining like a little **** on the internet will accomplish absolutely NOTHING and any of you who actually think it will do squat are sadly deluded. Talk with your wallet. Don't buy what you don't like. That's how a person with an ounce of maturity does it....not harassing and annoying other people. Freaking internet kids these days...
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
-Lupin III: Stealing jewels and schooling fools since 1967-
#52FireMage7777Posted 1/12/2013 4:55:41 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...
Man I feel bad for hitler for all the hate he got/still gets. The man was just doing his job.

Okay, first of all, that's not even an accurate comparison. Tameem directed a video game you guys don't like. He didn't instigate a mass genocide, and he didn't contribute to a war that took even more lives.

Secondly, when he said he didn't care, he was referring to his desire to stick to a vision for the project rather than pandering to the fans. "Oh, but the white hair's pandering! The same moves are pandering!" No, they're not. They're trademarks of the series that naturally fit into a game of the franchise.

He didn't act as professionally as he could have, but all of this antagonizing has reached extreme levels.

Stop being dramatic. In the end it is the same. Someone doesn't like another person. The why is irrelevant.

No it is not. The why is the reason someone doesn't like another person. Pls obtane cloo

In the context of what is being said, the why is irrelevant.

*slap*

Irrelevant

*slap*

Irrelevant

People wouldn't be saying such things if not for his actions. Pls obtane cloo
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#53TwilightEchoesPosted 1/12/2013 5:06:01 PM(edited)
Behold gaming internet culture. If I don't like someone or something, I ignore it/them. It's much easier than raging on the internet throwing insults toward people I don't know. I wish more could do that.
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#54caffiend7Posted 1/12/2013 5:01:36 PM
Tameem sowed his fate, we're just the reapers
---
"Man its like MGR:R is that hot girl you want to talk to at the party but can't.. and DmC is that drunk girl that won't leave you alone"-Dominus_1
#55dadkwasherePosted 1/12/2013 5:02:04 PM
TwilightEchoes posted...
Behold gaming culture. If I don't like someone or something, I ignore it/them. It's much easier than raging on the internet throwing around insults toward people I don't know. I wish others could do that.

Hi. Lovely weather.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#56TwilightEchoesPosted 1/12/2013 5:04:19 PM
dadkwashere posted...
TwilightEchoes posted...
Behold gaming culture. If I don't like someone or something, I ignore it/them. It's much easier than raging on the internet throwing around insults toward people I don't know. I wish others could do that.

Hi. Lovely weather.

I wish I could say the same. Damn snow.
---
#57DantayyyyyPosted 1/12/2013 5:06:39 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...
Man I feel bad for hitler for all the hate he got/still gets. The man was just doing his job.

Okay, first of all, that's not even an accurate comparison. Tameem directed a video game you guys don't like. He didn't instigate a mass genocide, and he didn't contribute to a war that took even more lives.

Secondly, when he said he didn't care, he was referring to his desire to stick to a vision for the project rather than pandering to the fans. "Oh, but the white hair's pandering! The same moves are pandering!" No, they're not. They're trademarks of the series that naturally fit into a game of the franchise.

He didn't act as professionally as he could have, but all of this antagonizing has reached extreme levels.

Stop being dramatic. In the end it is the same. Someone doesn't like another person. The why is irrelevant.

No it is not. The why is the reason someone doesn't like another person. Pls obtane cloo

In the context of what is being said, the why is irrelevant.

*slap*

Irrelevant

*slap*

Irrelevant

no.

you don't drop the hitler bomb and correlate it to an argument about HATE then expect people to ignore the context of it. why bring up the name at all then? srsly wtf is this
#58dadkwasherePosted 1/12/2013 5:07:08 PM
TwilightEchoes posted...
dadkwashere posted...
TwilightEchoes posted...

Hi. Lovely weather.

I wish I could say the same. Damn snow.

Lol in summer your going to change that snow damn sun.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#59Ether101Posted 1/12/2013 5:07:51 PM
Taizuku posted...
It's really unfair to say "he should'nt have acted the way he did" that's like telling the abused wife she shouldn't have talked back. He was just supposed to sit back and take all that garbage everyone was spewing?

Except that's not the case as Tam Tam threw the first punch and the second, third, fourth and fifth. He started all of this so he can take the heat for it as well.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#60TwilightEchoesPosted 1/12/2013 5:09:27 PM
dadkwashere posted...

Lol in summer your going to change that snow damn sun.

Probably. Spring and Fall are where it's at!
---