Man. I actually feel bad for Tameem.

#61Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 4:10:53 PM
Ether101 posted...
Taizuku posted...
It's really unfair to say "he should'nt have acted the way he did" that's like telling the abused wife she shouldn't have talked back. He was just supposed to sit back and take all that garbage everyone was spewing?

Except that's not the case as Tam Tam threw the first punch and the second, third, fourth and fifth. He started all of this so he can take the heat for it as well.

It's just lucky that TamTam has can't punch for ****.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#62SilentS89Posted 1/12/2013 4:35:19 PM
Once again, this is a popular topic so outsiders come in and see the hate we are throwing without understanding the years of stuff he did to earn our scorn. The man's unwarranted arrogance and disrespect deserve our scrutiny.

"Just doing his job"
Yeah, the job of desecrating our favorite franchise. He could have been more humble and understanding, but instead he is rude and arrogant, telling us what we should like.

"NO! What you like isn't cool anymore! You should like what I like! A character that you loved before that has my features superimposed upon him!"

"But..but...racism....but...but...death threats...."
Gee, sure is easier to dismiss people's legitimate issues when you lump them all together with crazies isn't it?

The man does his first story writing job and says that it will bring video game stories to the same level as the best of film and theater. Seriously.

The man alters an iconic character into his own image. Smoking, hairstyle, hair color, British heritage, the works.

The man has the arrogance to tell the customer that they are wrong.

The man refuses constructive criticism and insults those who give it.

The man intentionally puts scenes into the game to provoke the upset fans.

When asked if he cares that fans are upset, no, he doesn't care.

Tameem has done this and more to earn our scorn.

Oh, and this
Taizuku posted...
It's really unfair to say "he should'nt have acted the way he did" that's like telling the abused wife she shouldn't have talked back. He was just supposed to sit back and take all that garbage everyone was spewing?

This is such a warped perception. He isn't "an abused wife" he is the head of his company, a professional. A professional is supposed to be above petty retorts. They are supposed to behave, check this, professionally. You can scream unfair and double standards all you like, that is just the reality of the situation.

A professional that represents their company is expected to behave better than a five year old on the internet.

You make him out to be some kind of martyr. He isn't, he's just an unprofessional jerk.
#63Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 4:36:40 PM
Tameem is my muse, my flame.
---
#64Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 4:36:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#65theofficefan99Posted 1/12/2013 4:42:20 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Raycon posted...
Thunder097 posted...
In the end Tameem is still making more money than the haters.

After this, he might not even have a job...

Why so? Because Capcom told Ninja Theory to make Dante different. NT wanted to use original Dante but Capcom said no. They wanted it to be alot different than the original series. NT doing what they are told so why would he get fired?

It's funny that you believe that garbage.

lol seriously. On Twitter, half the time he talks about characters and series' he wants to reboot.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#66pkmastah15Posted 1/12/2013 4:43:56 PM
geneocide posted...
Man I feel bad for hitler for all the hate he got/still gets. The man was just doing his job.

I find your username and comment extremely ironic, but funny.
#67ZeroX91Posted 1/12/2013 4:47:16 PM
Taizuku posted...

...did you just compare a salesman to an abused wife?
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypl2VWvjdn4&NR=1
#68Yuji KaidoPosted 1/12/2013 4:48:15 PM
He got what he deserved.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#69StrelokPosted 1/12/2013 4:52:56 PM
Lupin the 4th posted...
So basically if you say something stupid, people should be allowed to say hateful racist threatening things to you? And it's justified? All right. Just remember that if any one of you ever say anything dumb on your little blogs. When people start saying deplorable things about you, we'll all just tell you that you brought it on yourself.

Fail logic is fail...epic fail in this case.

It's a ****ing VIDEO GAME! Who cares enough about something as meaningless as a video game that they feel they're justified in saying whatever horrible things spring to their mind just because they don't like it? Don't like a game...don't buy it or play it. Simple freaking solution. Whining like a little **** on the internet will accomplish absolutely NOTHING and any of you who actually think it will do squat are sadly deluded. Talk with your wallet. Don't buy what you don't like. That's how a person with an ounce of maturity does it....not harassing and annoying other people. Freaking internet kids these days...

1: A lot of "pro" guys are very *VERY* offensive and threatening to Antis. A LOT worse than the one or two weird comments Tam Tam got and made public.
I got threatened to be shot for daring to upload a vid of me not liking the game.
Not "Effing me up with a game", no. Outright "Shoot you in the face". I got stalked, harassed and even had my channel spammed by Pro guys.

2: Tam Tam is the head of the company. He should act like a professional. This isn't some guy on a helpdesk. Or a moderator. This is THE EFFING CEO OF THE COMPANY AND HE IS INSULTING A FANBASE OF A PRODUCT HE IS PRODUCING. Seriously, this person needs to be insulted ON PRINCIPLE so he might udnerstand what a giant IDIOT he is.

3: Most of us ARE talking with our wallets, but this goes beyond it being a bad game, this goes to the point of consumer abuse dude.

4: I still like your signature, but us Dragons still rule the world Immortal Elf. And I got your ear.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#70Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 4:55:51 PM

I got threatened to be shot for daring to upload a vid of me not liking the game.

Somebody threw a homophobic insult at me just because I claimed that Dante and Dino aren't the same character on Youtube.
---