Man. I actually feel bad for Tameem.

#81darkdragon_9600Posted 1/12/2013 6:36:50 PM
No one here ever threatened Tameem, keep calm guys, we are not from Twitter.

WE ARE NOT ANIMALS
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#82pigboyPosted 1/12/2013 6:38:21 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
hyjinx17 posted...
pigboy posted...
hyjinx17 posted...
Bashing is fine, but threats and racial slurs are pretty uncool. I was pretty vocal in the movement to change Mass Effect 3's ending, but I condemned the poeple who sent death threats. There's no reason to take it that far.

Death threats? really? I really want to see if there is proof of a real death threat. It is a huge difference between a real death threat vs. someone saying a complaint jokingly for all the stupid things Tam Tam did. I am not buying this "death threat" at all.

was referring to death threats sent during the Mass Effect 3 thing. I haven't really kept up on things going on involving this guy.But just as a general rule, Death threats arent cool.

I agree, but when you cite this as a death threat you kinda lose me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVgqKEpumdY

Seriously? Tam Tam consider this is a "real" death threat??? He is beyond hope at this point to be taken seriously. XD
#83pigboyPosted 1/12/2013 7:02:58 PM(edited)
TheSmartBlonde posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
Taizuku posted...
It's really unfair to say "he should'nt have acted the way he did" that's like telling the abused wife she shouldn't have talked back. He was just supposed to sit back and take all that garbage everyone was spewing?

As a professional and when talking to potential costumers yes. I've worked in retail as a example and you sometimes get a customer who is a ass. If I got hot and bothered and did the same back to them then I would be the one who is fired. You lap it up and get on with your job. Part of that job is making customers happy so they buy the products and return. Tameem just dug his own grave to be honest.

Oh please. You guys have overreacted with EVERYTHING related to this reboot from the moment it was announced. Some of you are completely obsessed. It is a video game. Don't buy it. That's the greatest thing you can do to "stick it to the man". You don't make death threats. That's just sick.

okay, what is OVERREACTED?

Are you overreacting now for other people overreacting?

Why do you care about other people's overreacting, if they are really considered to be overreacting at all?

Why does it bother you so much?

Did you try to understand why other people's reaction?

guess not.
#84XImperialDragonPosted 1/12/2013 6:42:09 PM
Wow, Godwin's Law active as early as the seventh post. Wtf is this, lol
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#85Minatokun13Posted 1/12/2013 7:36:12 PM
Guy gets hired to make a new Devil May Cry game. Original designs are too close to existing series. Guy is SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED by Japanese people to make the game less similar to existing series.

Fanbase gets butthurt and cries for months saying "OH GLORIOUS JAPANESE PEOPLE WHY AREN'T YOU MAKING THIS GAME THIS MAN ISN'T DOING WHAT YOU VIDEOGAME MESSIAHS WOULD DO! THIS GUY IS BEING DIFFERENT AND WE ONLY WANT CARBON COPIES, EVEN THOUGH DMC 4 WAS BLAH AT BEST!"

No. Tameem had every right to tell those babies to shut the hell up.
#86sortajanPosted 1/12/2013 7:41:02 PM
Minatokun13 posted...
Guy gets hired to make a new Devil May Cry game. Original designs are too close to existing series. Guy is SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED by Japanese people to make the game less similar to existing series.

it's not that he's different, it's that he's different in the way that he's different

nobody ever has the right to be mean to anybody
#87KingVi3Posted 1/12/2013 7:41:24 PM
He doing Mundus's work
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#88Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 7:42:27 PM
Minatokun13 posted...

Fanbase gets butthurt and cries for months saying "OH GLORIOUS JAPANESE PEOPLE WHY AREN'T YOU MAKING THIS GAME THIS MAN ISN'T DOING WHAT YOU VIDEOGAME MESSIAHS WOULD DO! THIS GUY IS BEING DIFFERENT AND WE ONLY WANT CARBON COPIES, EVEN THOUGH DMC 4 WAS BLAH AT BEST!"

I lol'd at the hypocrisy.

Somebody with what appears to be a Persona themed name, complete with honorific is belittling other people for liking thngs that come from Japan.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#89Malus_X6Posted 1/12/2013 7:42:28 PM
4: I still like your signature, but us Dragons still rule the world Immortal Elf. And I got your ear.

You don't have s*** on me. I'm the muthaf***in' Dragonborn.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#90Pesmerga255Posted 1/12/2013 7:45:02 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
4: I still like your signature, but us Dragons still rule the world Immortal Elf. And I got your ear.

You don't have s*** on me. I'm the muthaf***in' Dragonborn.

The Courier would demolish the Dragonborn in a fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jW9lHXS91tc#t=73s
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!