Convince me to buy this.

#41Pesmerga255(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 12:23:14 PM
Level 5 need to make a sequel to Dark Chronicle.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#42Dark GunnerPosted 1/13/2013 12:26:17 PM
If you can somehow find a way to convince him, you might actually have convinced me too, so that's 2 people. It'll take a lot of convincing though...
---
PSN: FinalOcean
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls, BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Noel)
#43Kobe_Got_JamPosted 1/13/2013 12:38:10 PM
This game is not for you. There are a bevy of other games being released soon you can try. May I suggest something more your speed like a Naruto game?
---
PSN ID: MoirNoir
#44MisterYao777Posted 1/13/2013 12:40:29 PM
One of my favorite rpgs of all time is Dark Chronicle/Dark Cloud 2. I couldn't agree with you more.
---
"It mostly comes down to the fact that if you're close enough to touch Batman's cape, you're already unconscious. " - buddhamonster
#45Dark GunnerPosted 1/13/2013 12:46:27 PM
MisterYao777 posted...
One of my favorite rpgs of all time is Dark Chronicle/Dark Cloud 2. I couldn't agree with you more.

It's too bad Rogue Galaxy didn't live up to the Dark Cloud games at all..
---
PSN: FinalOcean
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls, BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Noel)
#46Pesmerga255(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 12:53:31 PM
Kobe_Got_Jam posted...
This game is not for you. There are a bevy of other games being released soon you can try. May I suggest something more your speed like a Naruto game?

Something "more my speed"?

Elaborate.
---
#47Kobe_Got_JamPosted 1/13/2013 1:47:34 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Kobe_Got_Jam posted...

Something "more my speed"?

Elaborate.

Yeah it is elaborate. It's as elaborate as it is obvious that you are one of the board's biggest attention seekers and the new DmC's biggest detractors. I'm all for differing opinions, it's a free country and it's the internet after all but you are one of this boards biggest trolls. You should move on if you hate this game, but you can't because you get what you feel you lack in life on this board which is attention.

Pesmerga255 posted...
Tameem hates him and by extension, everybody that buys the **** he shovels hates Dante too.

Pesmerga255 posted...
But what if this game gets good reviews everywhere and sells like hot potatoes because of them.

That didn't help Heavenly Sword or Enslaved. It won't help this game.

Here's my personal favorite quote of yours about the upcoming DmC.

Pesmerga255 posted...
I'm not buying it.

That's my favorite because it makes this thread useless and shows how starved you are for attention. I see you on this board all the time trying to tear this game down. You, Ka_me_ha_me_ha, TheDuude, mts101 whatever are in a constant circle jerk in the same threads. You hate this game allegedly but you won't leave. I don't understand how you can despise something, yet instead of just writing it off and not engaging in anything involving said game that brings you anger YOU CONSTANTLY INDULGE IN IT. I hate Madden games, haven't posted once in the Madden threads. I use to like Final Fantasy games, I even tried the latest FF and posted a bit on the FF Xiii-2 boards yet once I got tired of the game almost a year ago I moved on and haven't posted my disapproval of the game since.

Maybe you do plan on buying this game when it releases, you just like the attention that playing this "Anti" character gives you. If it is I forgive you, hell I forgive you anyway. I just kind of feel sorry for you that this is how you seek to validate yourself in your day to day life.
---
PSN ID: MoirNoir
#48Pesmerga255(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 2:15:20 PM
Dude, you've got a real "creepy stalker" vibe going there. I honestly feel a little creeped out.
---
#49kaliedascope93Posted 1/13/2013 3:38:06 PM
@Kobe_Got_Jam. You took the words right out of my mouth.....
#50Pesmerga255(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 3:39:33 PM
Yeah it is elaborate.

Develop or present (a theory, policy, or system) in detail.

Lern2context
---