I really like this Vergil alot more than the other.

#11FireMage7777Posted 1/13/2013 2:21:40 PM
fallenangel2100 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
Umm.........TC are you feeling a little under the weather or something? No one could possibly prefer this "Vergil" over the real one.

Im a fan of vergil and ill say this the old vergil had a bland personality only wanting more power for no reason and only had 1 combo with yamato

New vergil has more depth in personality and is better with yamato and its nice to see that he actuzlly acts like a brother to dante even sayin he loved him where the old one never even showed affection to his only living family member

Says he's a fan of Vergil...says he wanted more power for no reason...yeah, not an actual fan of Vergil
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#12rice_noodlesPosted 1/13/2013 2:22:38 PM
"Lacks impact" is an understatement. The sword practically has "no clip" mode on.
#13fallenangel2100Posted 1/13/2013 2:28:24 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
New vergil has more depth in personality and is better with yamato

Give me some proof that he's better wiith the Yamato. His attacks lack impact and they're a lot slower than DMC3 Vergil's.

Old vergil- 2 hits with sheathed yamato then draw slash,uppercut slash then down slash, 2 hit air slash, dimension slash

New vergil has more moves with yamato than old impact and speed are irrelivant look at his dlc trailer again than say old vergil is "better" with yamato with his 4 moves
#14BluBlue4Posted 1/13/2013 2:29:23 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
Umm.........TC are you feeling a little under the weather or something? No one could possibly prefer this "Vergil" over the real one.

Im a fan of vergil and ill say this the old vergil had a bland personality only wanting more power for no reason and only had 1 combo with yamato

New vergil has more depth in personality and is better with yamato and its nice to see that he actuzlly acts like a brother to dante even sayin he loved him where the old one never even showed affection to his only living family member

Says he's a fan of Vergil...says he wanted more power for no reason...yeah, not an actual fan of Vergil

---
If you're enjoying All-Stars don't forget to give it a fair and thoughtful review. We've got to counteract the kneejerk reactions and hissyfits.
PSN:BlueArkham
#15Pesmerga255Posted 1/13/2013 2:30:14 PM
impact and speed are irrelivant

I disagree, they're the two most important things in Iaijutsu.

Original Vergil also has the Force Edge, Beowulf and better Summoned Swords.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#16rice_noodlesPosted 1/13/2013 2:32:22 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Give me some proof that he's better wiith the Yamato. His attacks lack impact and they're a lot slower than DMC3 Vergil's.

Old vergil- 2 hits with sheathed yamato then draw slash,uppercut slash then down slash, 2 hit air slash, dimension slash

New vergil has more moves with yamato than old impact and speed are irrelivant look at his dlc trailer again than say old vergil is "better" with yamato with his 4 moves

You are irrelevant.
#17darkdragon_9600Posted 1/13/2013 2:35:41 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Gameplay =/= being better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEkmsMLJ2dc

Show new Vergil doing something like this.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#18fallenangel2100Posted 1/13/2013 2:37:49 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
impact and speed are irrelivant

I disagree, they're the two most important things in Iaijutsu.

Original Vergil also has the Force Edge, Beowulf and better Summoned Swords.

Yes but im talking about yamato ALONE and forceedge is a combo weapon and beowulf are gauntlets and greaves that dont even use yamato

im sayin its irrelevant compared to move versatility between both vergils not the style itself
#19PyroSparkPosted 1/13/2013 2:37:52 PM
SSJ5_Goku-San posted...
chaosflame108 posted...

I think it's possible if they're on bath salts.

---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#20RagirothPosted 1/13/2013 2:39:12 PM
I still prefer Old Vergil but New Vergil is still very cool. His hairstyle is eh, but I like it a lot more in Downfall. Which is what matters more anyway.

And yeah he does have a lot more moves with Yamato than old Vergil. But to be fair that could be because this is just more than an unlockable put in a special edition version of the game.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth