I really like this Vergil alot more than the other.

#21KyryloPosted 1/13/2013 2:39:41 PM
fallenangel2100 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
Umm.........TC are you feeling a little under the weather or something? No one could possibly prefer this "Vergil" over the real one.

Im a fan of vergil and ill say this the old vergil had a bland personality only wanting more power for no reason and only had 1 combo with yamato

New vergil has more depth in personality and is better with yamato and its nice to see that he actuzlly acts like a brother to dante even sayin he loved him where the old one never even showed affection to his only living family member

Depth in personality: "MWAHAHAAHA I WILL RULE ZE WORLD" for real? It's lamest, dullest kind of villain.
And if you think original wanted power for nothing, sorry, you don't know a thing about DMC.
#22Pesmerga255Posted 1/13/2013 2:39:52 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
impact and speed are irrelivant

I disagree, they're the two most important things in Iaijutsu.

Original Vergil also has the Force Edge, Beowulf and better Summoned Swords.

Yes but im talking about yamato ALONE and forceedge is a combo weapon and beowulf are gauntlets and greaves that dont even use yamato

im sayin its irrelevant compared to move versatility between both vergils not the style itself

Don't you have a comeback for the Iaijutsu statement?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#23RichterB17Posted 1/13/2013 2:47:01 PM
satat317 posted...
So much that I keep watching his trailer (not downfall). Love his role in this game, his outfit is very nice. though his hairstyle could be a bit better. maybe its just the graphics. Anywho, one of my favorie quotes from him is, "Dante thats madness! You'd risk the future of mankind for a girl!". The story looks very entertaining, I cant wait to play.

There is seriously nothing special about him. He is lame throughout the whole game and does nothing that makes his character stand out.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#24fallenangel2100Posted 1/13/2013 2:49:21 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Yes but im talking about yamato ALONE and forceedge is a combo weapon and beowulf are gauntlets and greaves that dont even use yamato

im sayin its irrelevant compared to move versatility between both vergils not the style itself

Do I need to? No you guys are just trolling cuz I spoke my mind and now u feel the need to defend a character who if you look at DMC3 only will realize hes evil for the sake of having a villian if you dont play dmc1 and hear that eva was killed by demons and that was vergils most likley motivation for wanting power

If you want Iaijutsu play dark souls and get the Iaito
#25GeoboiPosted 1/13/2013 2:50:17 PM
I think it's really nice to see this side of Vergil....
#26PurpleNargaPosted 1/13/2013 2:51:13 PM
Old Vergil was a cold blooded killer, i dont think we see new vergil kill any innocents
---
FC-1679 1980 5785
#27FireMage7777Posted 1/13/2013 2:52:02 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Do I need to? No you guys are just trolling cuz I spoke my mind and now u feel the need to defend a character who if you look at DMC3 only will realize hes evil for the sake of having a villian if you dont play dmc1 and hear that eva was killed by demons and that was vergils most likley motivation for wanting power

Even DMC3 on its own shows Vergil's motivation. Pls obtane cloo
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#28roxas9001Posted 1/13/2013 2:52:20 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Before they retconned him, Vergil was always evil.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#29FireMage7777Posted 1/13/2013 2:57:20 PM
roxas9001 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Before they retconned him, Vergil was always evil.

RetconOver9000, seriously get over it
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#30Pesmerga255Posted 1/13/2013 3:01:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEkmsMLJ2dc

This alone is proof that Classic Vergil is better with the Yamato.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!