I really like this Vergil alot more than the other.

#31Nmilek1Posted 1/13/2013 4:11:20 PM
Vorgil sucks he spends the entire game hiding like a p***y to try and get a sneak attack on Mundus then when it's his time to shine he gets flattened in a few seconds.

Whereas DMC Vergil was always competent and easily just as if not more capable than his brother.
#32darkslayer001Posted 1/13/2013 4:11:21 PM
fallenangel2100 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
Umm.........TC are you feeling a little under the weather or something? No one could possibly prefer this "Vergil" over the real one.

Im a fan of vergil and ill say this the old vergil had a bland personality only wanting more power for no reason and only had 1 combo with yamato

New vergil has more depth in personality and is better with yamato and its nice to see that he actuzlly acts like a brother to dante even sayin he loved him where the old one never even showed affection to his only living family member

everyone has their taste i guess, imo Vergil is just purely badass and Vorgil personality/attitude or watever u wanna call it jumps all over the place. and Vorgil also handles yamato like a toy in cutscenes...
from DMC3 i felt Vergil always acted like the demeaning big bro to Dante, which actually worked well. Although Donte and Vorgil working together was neat when fighting Mondus, the final fight just ruined everything Vorgil's character was goin for.
#33gilv3rPosted 1/13/2013 4:15:05 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Umm.........TC are you feeling a little under the weather or something? No one could possibly prefer this "Vergil" over the real one.

Im a fan of vergil and ill say this the old vergil had a bland personality only wanting more power for no reason and only had 1 combo with yamato

New vergil has more depth in personality and is better with yamato and its nice to see that he actuzlly acts like a brother to dante even sayin he loved him where the old one never even showed affection to his only living family member

He wanted more power because he was so powerless when his mother was murdered.
#34darkslayer001Posted 1/13/2013 4:15:08 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
New vergil has more depth in personality and is better with yamato

Give me some proof that he's better wiith the Yamato. His attacks lack impact and they're a lot slower than DMC3 Vergil's.

Old vergil- 2 hits with sheathed yamato then draw slash,uppercut slash then down slash, 2 hit air slash, dimension slash

New vergil has more moves with yamato than old impact and speed are irrelivant look at his dlc trailer again than say old vergil is "better" with yamato with his 4 moves

actually no one has played the dlc but from the luks of the final battle and the trailers, he seems to have equal amount of moves from old Vergil and new moves replacing old ones. like OG vergil had beowulf and force edge and its own moveset. i think capcom/NT just replaced those 2 weapons with like 2 moves.
#35chaosflame108Posted 1/13/2013 4:15:57 PM

So....Vergil didn't save Dante from Arkham. Okay. -___-
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#36darkslayer001Posted 1/13/2013 4:17:02 PM
Geoboi posted...
I think it's really nice to see this side of Vergil....

Im sorry which sides again? there are like 10 different sides to this Vorgil and hes a mess imo. There is nothing that stands out of this Vorgil.
#37BkzUziPosted 1/13/2013 4:30:01 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Detha posted...
He also has a pretty big dick from what I hear.

I heard that he loved his brother.

He does.
That's how he knows he has a bigger dick than him.
#38AlexAdzPosted 1/13/2013 5:11:54 PM
PurpleNarga posted...
Old Vergil was a cold blooded killer, i dont think we see new vergil kill any innocents

Mission 15 says differently.

I don't care if it was a demon fetus.
#39sworderPosted 1/13/2013 5:14:02 PM
AlexAdz posted...
PurpleNarga posted...
Old Vergil was a cold blooded killer, i dont think we see new vergil kill any innocents

it wasn't innocent, it wanted to kill Dante and got its ass kicked
#40AlexAdzPosted 1/13/2013 5:15:24 PM
sworder posted...
AlexAdz posted...
PurpleNarga posted...

it wasn't innocent, it wanted to kill Dante and got its ass kicked

Oh. I forgot about that.

Still shooting pregnant women is wrong.