I really like this Vergil alot more than the other.

#41TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 1/13/2013 7:09:48 PM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
New vergil has more depth in personality and is better with yamato

Give me some proof that he's better wiith the Yamato. His attacks lack impact and they're a lot slower than DMC3 Vergil's.

Old vergil- 2 hits with sheathed yamato then draw slash,uppercut slash then down slash, 2 hit air slash, dimension slash

New vergil has more moves with yamato than old impact and speed are irrelivant look at his dlc trailer again than say old vergil is "better" with yamato with his 4 moves

Gameplay =/= being better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEkmsMLJ2dc

Show new Vergil doing something like this.

If I'm being honest, that melee in the end was kinda overdone. I'd rather Vergil not be doing that.
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Black 2 FC: 2967 6431 8466 [Josh]
#42darkdragon_9600Posted 1/13/2013 7:10:45 PM
The point is Yamato >.>
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#43BillysanPosted 1/13/2013 7:13:34 PM
Old Vergil use to be mysterious DmC Vergil is just a sympathetic dork who wants to rule over humans to save them.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#44FireMage7777Posted 1/13/2013 7:14:50 PM
AlexAdz posted...
PurpleNarga posted...
Old Vergil was a cold blooded killer, i dont think we see new vergil kill any innocents

Mission 15 says differently.

I don't care if it was a demon fetus.

Demon fetus...innocent...are you f***ing kidding?
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#45darker95Posted 1/13/2013 7:29:12 PM
fallenangel2100 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...
Umm.........TC are you feeling a little under the weather or something? No one could possibly prefer this "Vergil" over the real one.

Im a fan of vergil and ill say this the old vergil had a bland personality only wanting more power for no reason and only had 1 combo with yamato

New vergil has more depth in personality and is better with yamato and its nice to see that he actuzlly acts like a brother to dante even sayin he loved him where the old one never even showed affection to his only living family member

you are confused new vergil wanted power for no reason, old vergil did love his brother that`s why he wanted power, because of what happen when they were younger. and in this game its implied dante was the stronger one of the two.
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#46Dante3986Posted 1/13/2013 7:35:47 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Umm.........TC are you feeling a little under the weather or something? No one could possibly prefer this "Vergil" over the real one.

"real" vergil there is no real vergil there both different versions of the same character unless you were talking about Publius Vergilius Maro
#47darker95Posted 1/13/2013 7:45:47 PM
Dante3986 posted...
chaosflame108 posted...

"real" vergil there is no real vergil there both different versions of the same character unless you were talking about Publius Vergilius Maro

i imagined old dante yelling that to trish or whatever. lol
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#48Gen2000Posted 1/13/2013 7:46:10 PM
Vorgil spent a majority of his time hiding, hacking computers while Donte did all the major work and threw Phantom Swords like some frail girl in cutscenes (thankfully not the same way in his real battle).

This game seems to go out of its way to make Vorgil a wuss compared to Vergil. People banking on him being redeemed in Downfall DLC but I wouldn't be too sure anymore.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#49sworderPosted 1/13/2013 8:03:24 PM
Gen2000 posted...
Vorgil spent a majority of his time hiding, hacking computers while Donte did all the major work and threw Phantom Swords like some frail girl in cutscenes (thankfully not the same way in his real battle).

This game seems to go out of its way to make Vorgil a wuss compared to Vergil. People banking on him being redeemed in Downfall DLC but I wouldn't be too sure anymore.

Vorgil was the only reason I was interested in this game, but Tameem wanted to force feed everyone how Donte was so much "cooler" than him that he went too far and ruined the character. They don't even appear to be equals.

Now I don't have any interest in the game. Thank you Tamtam.
#50Tactician_LordPosted 1/13/2013 8:49:15 PM
Detha posted...
He also has a pretty big dick from what I hear.

Why are people saying this? Is there some kind of shameless scene in the game I don`t know about?
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.