I really like this Vergil alot more than the other.

#51KOFXIIIPosted 1/13/2013 9:03:24 PM
Don't you guys get it?

There's no possible way this game has anything remotely better than the old ones even if it has something better than the old ones.
#52smithkakarotPosted 1/13/2013 9:04:12 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Detha posted...
He also has a pretty big dick from what I hear.

Why are people saying this? Is there some kind of shameless scene in the game I don`t know about?

Yeah.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#53sworderPosted 1/13/2013 9:05:10 PM(edited)
Tactician_Lord posted...
Detha posted...

Why are people saying this? Is there some kind of shameless scene in the game I don`t know about?

There's a small exchange between them

Vorgil: we make a pretty good team
Donte: I'm stronger
Vorgel: I'm smarter
Donte: Im better looking
Vorgel: blah blah oh btw I got a bigger dick
#54satat317(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:05:02 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Detha posted...

lol i guess so, even if he does, why do they boast about it? Anyway, to the other poster, this vergil may be a hacker, but to me he is so much cooler and more livelier than the other.
---
Official ~NARIKO/LARA CROFT~ of the PSASBR boards
#55Gen2000Posted 1/13/2013 9:05:13 PM
Spoiler warnings (lalalala)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKzean6v_kY#t=00m24s
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#56KaptainK00lPosted 1/13/2013 9:07:00 PM
sworder posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Detha posted...

They're twin brothers, emphasis on the whole "twin" and "brothers" part.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#57Tactician_LordPosted 1/13/2013 9:08:46 PM
sworder posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
Detha posted...

Oh, so that means nothing...unless people know Donte`s penis size. Otherwise it just means that he is bigger than Donte, which could be anything...
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#58Sony_7Posted 1/13/2013 9:42:41 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Im a fan of vergil and ill say this the old vergil had a bland personality only wanting more power for no reason and only had 1 combo with yamato

New vergil has more depth in personality and is better with yamato and its nice to see that he actuzlly acts like a brother to dante even sayin he loved him where the old one never even showed affection to his only living family member

So....Vergil didn't save Dante from Arkham. Okay. -___-

Arkham was a mutual enemy and a coward. Also Vergil beat his brother to a pulp and then ran a sword through his chest literally because he twitched. Old Vergil was bad to the bone and he didn't have time to play nice with his little brother. If old Vergil was in this universe he'd get stronger and go and kill Mundus himself instead of manipulating an entire order to do it for him. That's what makes him the best DMC characater, he doesn't play around with trivial crap and just gets **** done.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849