Adam Sessler's DMC review.

#131deemahdeemahPosted 1/14/2013 11:10:42 AM
GhostOfOdin posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
That doesn't make it any less token or racist. There is no reason for a tribe like that to exist in a modern day horror/action game.

At the very least the cult in 4 matched the dated aesthetics of the village and castle.

In RE5 it's just spear throwing face paint tribe out of nowhere. why not give them guns and armor if they are protecting your secret lab? It's not like they can resist your orders if you plagas them.

So did you totally miss what I said and/or not know much about Africa. I'll repeat it one more time, people and tribes like that DO STILL exist in many parts of Africa today.

No man, OBVIOUSLY he's saying they should have set RE5 in SOUTH Africa, that way everyone would be white and of British descent. It's not racist then. /sarcasm
#132finalfantasy94Posted 1/14/2013 11:14:34 AM
Enix Belmont posted...
Its a 6/7.

Anyone expecting any less is crazy. The demo wasn't bad. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad.

so i guess dmc 3 is a 6/7 as well since he gave that also a 3/5
#133embittererPosted 1/14/2013 11:15:01 AM
How petty to actually care what some man, who by the way, gets paid to to rate games, and to draw in people, says about a game. I mean, on both sides of the spectrum. Why do any of you actually care if the game is good or not beyond the obvious to buy or not to buy. If you're not buying it, who gives a ****. Someone give me a straight answer, because I don't understand all of this petty ********.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#134SasukefirePosted 1/14/2013 11:19:59 AM
Oh since he did a similar review to DMC 3 and gave it a 3/5
He gavie it a 4. I remember watching that episode. DMC4 got a 3/5.
---
Compare your life to mine and drown your sorrows in mayonaisse.
#135deemahdeemahPosted 1/14/2013 11:20:00 AM
embitterer posted...
How petty to actually care what some man, who by the way, gets paid to to rate games, and to draw in people, says about a game. I mean, on both sides of the spectrum. Why do any of you actually care if the game is good or not beyond the obvious to buy or not to buy. If you're not buying it, who gives a ****. Someone give me a straight answer, because I don't understand all of this petty ********.

This entire board is petty...get used to it. Every topic devolves into an internet b**** fight over whether or not this game is any good. Literally every topic.

All this mess about review scores all over the board right now is basically the same concept: both sides using the critical reception to vindicate their stances on the game.

Good score for an anti: "They were paid off"
Good Score for a pro: "SUCK IT HATERS"

Bad/average score to an anti: "WE WERE RIGHT, THIS GAME IS BALLS"
Bad/average score to a pro: "Oh well, the majority is still very positive, SUCK IT HATERS"
#136Mystickay86Posted 1/14/2013 11:21:07 AM
Sasukefire posted...

No, he gave it a 3/5, and gave DMC 2 a 4/5.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#137Psychochild27Posted 1/14/2013 11:33:13 AM
Mystickay86 posted...
Sasukefire posted...

Source? The only thing I can find on it is that G4 TV gave it a 4/5 for Dante's Awakening according to Metacritic.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-2/devil-may-cry-3-dantes-awakening/critic-reviews
#138SasukefirePosted 1/14/2013 11:34:04 AM
Mystickay86 posted...
Sasukefire posted...

Nope.
---
Compare your life to mine and drown your sorrows in mayonaisse.
#139finalfantasy94Posted 1/14/2013 11:36:31 AM
Psychochild27 posted...
Mystickay86 posted...
Sasukefire posted...

Source? The only thing I can find on it is that G4 TV gave it a 4/5 for Dante's Awakening according to Metacritic.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-2/devil-may-cry-3-dantes-awakening/critic-reviews

thats not the orginal game thats a re release.
#140RichterB17Posted 1/14/2013 11:37:48 AM
finalfantasy94 posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
Mystickay86 posted...
Sasukefire posted...

thats not the orginal game thats a re release.

Dante's Awakening is the original game. The Special Edition is the re-release.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden