Adam Sessler's DMC review.

#31Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/14/2013 1:56:48 AM
GhostOfOdin posted...
I lost all respect for Adam when he called Resident Evil 5 a racist game in his review. I guess games just shouldn't take place in Africa. Haha, I am always going to carry that grudge.

I dunno man, that spear throwing tribe was kinda out there.

And I don't mean that as a slur, you literally fight a tribe that throws spears.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#32GhostOfOdinPosted 1/14/2013 1:59:42 AM
Because, like, they literally exist in many part of Africa still. They are there, they are real, but are they not suppose to be depicted or something?
#33wolf riderPosted 1/14/2013 2:05:27 AM
I like how he described the 'x enemy needs to be killed with y weapon' mechanic.

It's a restrictive design choice that was made because the weapons and fighting system didn't have sufficient depth.
---
Capcom tries to appeal to the CoD gamer with RE6.
CoD gamer buys the new CoD instead.
#34BillysanPosted 1/14/2013 2:18:03 AM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
GhostOfOdin posted...
I lost all respect for Adam when he called Resident Evil 5 a racist game in his review. I guess games just shouldn't take place in Africa. Haha, I am always going to carry that grudge.

And I don't mean that as a slur, you literally fight a tribe that throws spears.

Pay attention to the plot.

They are more modern people but still have celebrations where they dress up like their old tribesmen did

Once they got the parasite they started going nuts and wearing the stuff all the time.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#35Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/14/2013 2:21:46 AM
Billysan posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
GhostOfOdin posted...

They are more modern people but still have celebrations where they dress up like their old tribesmen did

Once they got the parasite they started going nuts and wearing the stuff all the time.

Which is a really dumb excuse. And if that's the case why do they still live in shacks in the swamp and take the time to put on their ceremonial make up and outfits?
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#36BillysanPosted 1/14/2013 2:22:43 AM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Billysan posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
GhostOfOdin posted...

Which is a really dumb excuse. And if that's the case why do they still live in shacks in the swamp and take the time to put on their ceremonial make up and outfits?

Because they still think the parasite's don't make them mindless beast.
---
#37Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/14/2013 2:25:06 AM
Billysan posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Billysan posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
GhostOfOdin posted...

Because they still think the parasite's don't make them mindless beast.

It's a mind control parasite, no one in 4 ran around in sombreros and ponchos.

Besides, there is no reason for them to exist, they explicitly wrote in a completely irrelevant chapter to fight token black stereotypes.
---
#38BillysanPosted 1/14/2013 2:31:36 AM(edited)
Mister_Zurkon posted...

It's a mind control parasite, no one in 4 ran around in sombreros and ponchos.

Besides, there is no reason for them to exist, they explicitly wrote in a completely irrelevant chapter to fight token black stereotypes.

lol you must of missed the medieval monks and such.

Also sombreros and ponchos are a Mexican thing. Who's stereotyping now?
---
#39180223Posted 1/14/2013 2:28:40 AM
I expect Angry Joe's review of DMC to be something similar to this but only angrier :)
#40OmegaPosted 1/14/2013 2:29:45 AM
180223 posted...
I expect Angry Joe's review of DMC to be something similar to this but only angrier :)

Eww at that nobody.
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.