Adam Sessler's DMC review.

#41Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/14/2013 2:31:12 AM
Billysan posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

It's a mind control parasite, no one in 4 ran around in sombreros and ponchos.

Besides, there is no reason for them to exist, they explicitly wrote in a completely irrelevant chapter to fight token black stereotypes.

lol you must of messed the medieval monks and such.

Also sombreros and ponchos are a Mexican thing.

They were a cult, the leader wore a robe, the co-leader dressed like Napeolean.

RE5 was lead by Wesker, and most of his forces were wearing normal clothes, and later carrying high tech weapons. There is no reason for a tribe to show up.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#42180223Posted 1/14/2013 2:32:23 AM
Omega posted...
180223 posted...
I expect Angry Joe's review of DMC to be something similar to this but only angrier :)

Eww at that nobody.

That nobody happens to have 400k Subs on Youtube and his videos have grossed a total of 60 million views. Its also great that his reviews aren't as biased as the reviews by IGN or Gamespot.
#43DentenshiPosted 1/14/2013 2:33:57 AM
180223 posted...
Omega posted...
180223 posted...
I expect Angry Joe's review of DMC to be something similar to this but only angrier :)

Eww at that nobody.

That nobody happens to have 400k Subs on Youtube and his videos have grossed a total of 60 million views. Its also great that his reviews aren't as biased as the reviews by IGN or Gamespot.

Pewdiepie....
---
People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind.
GT:Dentenshi PSN:wolfkeeper
#44BillysanPosted 1/14/2013 2:34:19 AM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Billysan posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

It's a mind control parasite, no one in 4 ran around in sombreros and ponchos.

Besides, there is no reason for them to exist, they explicitly wrote in a completely irrelevant chapter to fight token black stereotypes.

lol you must of messed the medieval monks and such.

Also sombreros and ponchos are a Mexican thing.

They were a cult, the leader wore a robe, the co-leader dressed like Napeolean.

RE5 was lead by Wesker, and most of his forces were wearing normal clothes, and later carrying high tech weapons. There is no reason for a tribe to show up.

Pay attention to the plot dude.

Wesker and Co used the people and later turned the protectors of the ruins into monsters to prevent intruders and stop them from attacking them. I already explained the tribal stuff.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#45180223Posted 1/14/2013 2:36:01 AM
Dentenshi posted...
180223 posted...
Omega posted...
180223 posted...

Eww at that nobody.

Pewdiepie....

Let's Plays are a little different compared to Game Reviews you know...
#46OmegaPosted 1/14/2013 2:36:01 AM
Dentenshi posted...
180223 posted...
Omega posted...
180223 posted...

Eww at that nobody.

Pewdiepie....

What is a pewdiepie?

Don't imagine that in Dracula's voice...
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#47Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/14/2013 2:36:18 AM
The plot is terrible, it's about a Matrix Cosplayer who wants to turn the earth into evil noodles.

The justification doesn't make the random insertion of a spear throwing tribe in the middle of a modern day warzone any less sleazy.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#48KaptainK00lPosted 1/14/2013 2:38:57 AM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
The plot is terrible, it's about a Matrix Cosplayer who wants to turn the earth into evil noodles.

Evil noodles, it might be the hour but I lost my **** when I read that.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#49BillysanPosted 1/14/2013 2:44:36 AM(edited)
Mister_Zurkon posted...

The justification doesn't make the random insertion of a spear throwing tribe in the middle of a modern day warzone any less sleazy.

Wow so just dismiss the plot completely now.

The game is centered around the ruins that house the Progenitor virus. Africa had long since been established has the location of the virus.

For many many many years the tribe has protected the area. (Contact with the tribe is how the virus was originally discovered)

They evolved with the times and use modern tech but they always protected the area. Like I said they have celebrations involving their heritage and dress up in traditional clothing.

Not only did Wesker and Co get rid of the tribes attacks he had them join him using the parasite.

Has shown in RE4 people still act like humans but end up becoming more primitive in nature.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#50TheDawnRiderPosted 1/14/2013 2:43:24 AM
The plot of RE5 was pretty lame. I also didn't like how they ruined Wesker and gave him dumbass motivations and a plan which made no sense at all. The direction the writers took with him just felt wrong but many long time RE fans have already pointed this out, so I'm just stating the obvious now.