Gamespot Review is Up Now

#21theofficefan99Posted 1/14/2013 12:30:12 AM
Strelok posted...
Wait.
This thing gets a 9.5?

And they rated Human Revolution an 8.5

Yes, this definitely reeks like "Thank you Capcom" to me.

And @ ff94:
No. But websites giving this thing THAT much praise when clearly superior (in every way) games receive a whole point less and the review is filled to the brim with strawmen, yes that is a bought review.
Capcom is very good at this.

Of course they're being paid off.

After the Resident Evil 6 fiasco, of course they're going to start paying off every reviewer.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#22AiddonPosted 1/14/2013 12:31:44 AM
Strelok posted...
Wait.
This thing gets a 9.5?

He even admits the story is complete, puerile junk and tries to sweep it under the rug with "but the gameplay is good"
#23theofficefan99Posted 1/14/2013 12:36:44 AM
Aiddon posted...
Strelok posted...
Wait.
This thing gets a 9.5?

He even admits the story is complete, puerile junk and tries to sweep it under the rug with "but the gameplay is good"

And the gameplay doesn't even match up to its predecessors, and it's loaded with technical issues to boot.

Oh, gaming journalism...
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#24AiddonPosted 1/14/2013 12:38:11 AM
theofficefan99 posted...

And the gameplay doesn't even match up to its predecessors, and it's loaded with technical issues to boot.

Oh, gaming journalism...

And again, in the comments section he strawmans critics. And he has the gall to call something puerile?
#25KyryloPosted 1/14/2013 12:38:53 AM
guys, it got 8/10 It already ruined their perfect score dreams. They said that they strived for PERFECT DMC game. Well, BAM
#26Capitan_KidPosted 1/14/2013 12:40:06 AM
theofficefan99 posted...
Strelok posted...
Wait.
This thing gets a 9.5?

And @ ff94:
No. But websites giving this thing THAT much praise when clearly superior (in every way) games receive a whole point less and the review is filled to the brim with strawmen, yes that is a bought review.
Capcom is very good at this.

Of course they're being paid off.

After the Resident Evil 6 fiasco, of course they're going to start paying off every reviewer.

God forbid people actually like this game. Nope must be paid off. Is that a tin foil hat I see?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#27AiddonPosted 1/14/2013 12:40:13 AM
Kyrylo posted...
guys, it got 8/10 It already ruined their perfect score dreams. They said that they strived for PERFECT DMC game. Well, BAM

Oh, you know they'll just move the goal posts again. It's all they're good for
#28theofficefan99Posted 1/14/2013 12:41:31 AM
Aiddon posted...
theofficefan99 posted...

Oh, gaming journalism...

And again, in the comments section he strawmans critics. And he has the gall to call something puerile?

Where? I don't see anything.
---
#29Orange00Posted 1/14/2013 12:43:43 AM
lol with the "paid off!"

8.0 isn't even that big of a score. All the decent high budget games get something like that. As long as you sugarcoat it enough you're bound to get 8 at the very least.

just face it, this game isn't a flop that some of you were expecting, critics-wise at least..
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#30antking61Posted 1/14/2013 12:43:49 AM
finalfantasy94 posted...
Ugh dont get me started on fable 2. game was crap imo and I gave it a fair chance.

I wasn't saiyan my opinion 1 way or the other. I'm just saiyan that Sessler speaks his mind and after he awarded Fable 2, that was pretty damn clear since PM was already pretty hated by that point. He gave the unpopular stance because it was his.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!