Gamespot Review is Up Now

#51SythisTaruPosted 1/14/2013 2:00:43 AM
If you guys actually think these sites get paid off, I am scared.
#52antking61Posted 1/14/2013 2:04:00 AM
SythisTaru posted...

Do a little research into the Gamespot Kane and Lynch review.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#53SythisTaruPosted 1/14/2013 2:05:56 AM
Lol, he was fired because he was an annoying reviewer.
#54antking61Posted 1/14/2013 2:08:52 AM
SythisTaru posted...
Lol, he was fired because he was an annoying reviewer.

Kay.
---
#55Capitan_KidPosted 1/14/2013 2:12:22 AM
antking61 posted...
SythisTaru posted...

Do a little research into the Gamespot Kane and Lynch review.

One President got caught in an affair. I guess that means every single president in exist is a cheating whore too. Generalizations are not good.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#56Orange00Posted 1/14/2013 2:13:18 AM
i finally read the review, i did find it overly positive. Too much so in a way. Did anyone else find it weird that it almost felt like the review was made from demo version? Like everything he mentions, apart from few tidbits, can be found from demo.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#57Gen2000Posted 1/14/2013 2:16:34 AM
Here we go. The final stretch of entertainment for these boards.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#58antking61Posted 1/14/2013 2:18:35 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
One President got caught in an affair. I guess that means every single president in exist is a cheating whore too. Generalizations are not good.

I don't expect any politician to have a strong moral fiber.

Ubisoft got caught with AC2. Activision got caught with Kane and Lynch. Dragon Age 2 deserved nothing higher than a 6 and even got as high as a 9. X-Play gave Halo 3 a 5 out of 5 even saying it wasn't great in the review yet they still handed out a perfect score.
---
#59pyro_buntaPosted 1/14/2013 3:39:17 AM
m100t1s posted...
Paid off!

Just. Just stop.

Your sarcasm and posts are mostly trying to rile up antis (and pros) for a while now.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#60Tactician_LordPosted 1/14/2013 10:46:31 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Backtracking I see.

" The fact remains that since people know that the companies pay them for a good review it means you cannot trust them anymore"

Explain that then. Do you have proof of this? Or is it just more BS your majesty?

Are you serious? How many times do people need to tell you this? In fact, I`m not going to write it again as there are many posts you can read and verify on your own...so I`ll quote one of the most recent ones.

antking61 posted...
I don't expect any politician to have a strong moral fiber.

Ubisoft got caught with AC2. Activision got caught with Kane and Lynch. Dragon Age 2 deserved nothing higher than a 6 and even got as high as a 9. X-Play gave Halo 3 a 5 out of 5 even saying it wasn't great in the review yet they still handed out a perfect score.

Btw Kid...you still don`t know what my post was about. You keep replying like I somehow picked a side, when in reality you picked one for me inside your mind and have since then been replying utter nonsense since my post wasn`t about what you "understood" in the first place. You have the reading comprehension of an amoeba. Thankfully you are named "Kid".
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.