So is this a worthy DMC game, and a worthy action game? [VETS ONLY]

#71FulvipPosted 1/14/2013 2:02:03 PM
XDecimoX posted...
Decent H&S, not remotely comparable to the Holy Trinity. (DMC/Bayo/NG)

Truer words are rarely spoken.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: FFXIII, Borderlands 2, Total War 2
#72lol_whatPosted 1/14/2013 2:03:37 PM
Not in the slighest, the game design is all over the place and constantly trips over itself.

I'd un-ironically rather play god of war

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65166435
#73pingpongchingPosted 1/14/2013 2:15:06 PM
It has by far the most simple combat system and I don't care what anyone else says but I highly enjoy the GOW series...
---
"Rely on the luck of the rabbit's foot if you must, just remember that it didn't work for the rabbit."
PSN: pingpong_ching
#74CobaltBlitzPosted 1/14/2013 2:18:07 PM(edited)
it looks alright I guess

on par with Castlevania LoS or something. So second rate as far as fast paced action games go

I might get it later down the road. More excited for Revengeance right now
---
Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway. - Stephen Colbert
http://i.imgur.com/9JzTQ.jpg
#75pacpuf7249Posted 1/14/2013 2:39:46 PM
megamatics posted...
When it's in the bargain bin like Resident Evil 6 then yes. It is not worth the 60 dollars.

Is it really in a bargain in a game store in the world? Do you have a picture of it (even if you just put a new $60 copy in a bargain bin) so I can watch it and laugh my ass off?
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
#76SwimmingToasterPosted 1/14/2013 2:42:50 PM
It's an awful DMC game, and a pretty bad beat 'em up overall. You'd be better off getting a God of War or Darksiders game instead of this.
---
GT: PowderdToastMan
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/PowderdToastMan
#77NuuTypePosted 1/14/2013 3:25:27 PM
akira_hisyam posted...
this game is upgrade version of dmc1 n dmc2

LIKE HELL IT IS.
---
Probability of mission hiderance..zero percent
#78Vault_ZeroPosted 1/14/2013 3:38:07 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
Well this settles it..... **** CAPCOM.

Platnium Games = the new Capcom

Who's getting MGS: Rising Revengence??

Waiting for that one to get the bad taste out of my mouth that is DmC.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#79KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 1/14/2013 3:41:40 PM
I don't think I'm as much a vet as Kail or any of them, but I've completed all the DMC games on the highest difficulties before.

This game... look, it's a decent action game. Not bad, but nothing to write home about. If you needed something to pass the time until a good game came out, by all means get this game for a cheap price.

As a DMC game? No. It's not even close to DMC. Hell, the fact that this might replace DMC is just downright depressing. This game is a downgrade in some of the most crucial areas of DMC.

tl;dr

As an action game: 7/10. Not bad, but nowhere near the best.

As a DMC game: 5/10. Just... no.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#80ableriderPosted 1/14/2013 3:43:25 PM
foxyReyoko posted...
My boys from DMC1, DMC3, DMC4 and Bayonetta/Ninja Gaiden... basically all my hardcore action game fans, how does DmC compare to the rest?

I have my doubts about this one because I don't trust Capcom anymore, and to be frank I wasn't very impressed with the demo.

Would like to know how you guys would rank this game compared to the games I listed above. Noobs pls go...

I need something to hold me off until our THE Metal Gear Rising Revengence.... king of all action games of 2013!

not really and mgr best 2013 action game??? lol no just wait for bayonetta 2