Wow...GameSpot's review..

#11BaulModeusPosted 1/14/2013 1:19:59 PM
So when Gamespot says Resident Evil 6 is bad, they're right, but when they say DmC is good, they're wrong? Logic... not even once.
---
PSN: Bonkerz4569
#12finalfantasy94Posted 1/14/2013 1:20:33 PM
USMCinfinity posted...
So the title says the story is good, yet the story is mentioned in the cons and not the pros.

http://www.gamespot.com/dmc-devil-may-cry/reviews/dmc-devil-may-cry-review-6402276/?tag=Topslot;DmcDevilMayCryReview;DmcDevilMayCryReview

Seriously this piece of s*** game shouldnt have been made.

the end isint as good as the rest of story. So yea the reviewer still think it has a good story its just the end doesint live up to everything els. It makes sense.
#13darkdragon_9600Posted 1/14/2013 1:22:03 PM
And the Pros are the mature ones who have lives. Okay.

I have a bigger dick
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#14Dark_EpathyPosted 1/14/2013 1:23:38 PM
He just said the ending was lackluster.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#15USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:29:22 PM
But he never mentioned the story on the "pros".
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze
#16xxterradarkxxxPosted 1/14/2013 1:35:11 PM
USMCinfinity posted...
But he never mentioned the story on the "pros".

it seems like what you really have an issue with is this lack luster story, when in fact dmc 4 also had a lack luster story, that left you with questions like this one does.
where did nero get the demon hand? Why is his dt a hybrid of nelo angel and vergils dt? How does he have sparda blood?

You even said yourself "if they had finished the dmc4 story i would have given this game a chance." Which makes you sound like a whiny baby. I think of DmC as a filler arc for an anime series. Filler arcs tend to occur when anime has caught up to the manga, thus the filler gives the manga author more time to create and continue his story.
---
Psn: zslayer89
#17Xtreme65Posted 1/14/2013 1:43:15 PM
Why is it so hard to accept? Look I get it you guys don't like the game, nor do you WANT to like it, but there was always the possibility that people were gonna like this game and get good reviews. In truth the game isn't that bad.

Oh crap I'm saying its good, I must be getting paid by Capcom./NT!!!
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#18agrissaPosted 1/14/2013 1:44:21 PM
I am very disappointed in GameSpot. They had the right idea with the RE6 review. A game that destroys all the reasons people play its predecessors should not get a high score. Why did DmC not get punished for doing that?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
#19stargazer1981Posted 1/14/2013 1:46:34 PM
agrissa posted...
I am very disappointed in GameSpot. They had the right idea with the RE6 review. A game that destroys all the reasons people play its predecessors should not get a high score. Why did DmC not get punished for doing that?

So because the design philosophy of a decaying, stagnant series clinging to its old glory changes to try to keep up with evolutionary trends (for better or worse), it deserves a bad score?

i agree that RE6 had some lackluster elements, but on the whole I like where the series is going. Same here with DmC.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#20Xtreme65Posted 1/14/2013 1:56:06 PM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
And the Pros are the mature ones who have lives. Okay.

I have a bigger dick

Um if anything antis seem to not have anything to do with there life but complain on message boards on a game they aren't even going to buy. How is that more mature and or a good use of their time?
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.