Wow...GameSpot's review..

#21darkdragon_9600Posted 1/14/2013 12:57:12 PM
darkdragon_9600 posted...
And the Pros are the mature ones who have lives. Okay.

I have a bigger dick

Um if anything antis seem to not have anything to do with there life but complain on message boards on a game they aren't even going to buy. How is that more mature and or a good use of their time?

Well, in this topic the Pros are the ones raising hell >.>

If they are going to play the maturity card, they really shouldn't act like this.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#22agrissaPosted 1/14/2013 12:57:13 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
agrissa posted...
I am very disappointed in GameSpot. They had the right idea with the RE6 review. A game that destroys all the reasons people play its predecessors should not get a high score. Why did DmC not get punished for doing that?

So because the design philosophy of a decaying, stagnant series clinging to its old glory changes to try to keep up with evolutionary trends (for better or worse), it deserves a bad score?

If it's for the worse, than yes, of course it deserves a bad score. Are you saying that they deserve a free pass just because they attempted "change"? It has to be GOOD change.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
#23GiratinalgaPosted 1/14/2013 1:00:52 PM
All he said was the ending wasn't good. And it wasn't.

Wake up on the wrong side of bed today?
---
PSN: julito427 (Hellsing) Currently playing: SSFIV AE, BB:CS2, Pokemon Black, MvC3
SSFIV: Oni, Cody, Yun
#24stargazer1981Posted 1/14/2013 1:21:49 PM
agrissa posted...
stargazer1981 posted...
agrissa posted...
I am very disappointed in GameSpot. They had the right idea with the RE6 review. A game that destroys all the reasons people play its predecessors should not get a high score. Why did DmC not get punished for doing that?

So because the design philosophy of a decaying, stagnant series clinging to its old glory changes to try to keep up with evolutionary trends (for better or worse), it deserves a bad score?

If it's for the worse, than yes, of course it deserves a bad score. Are you saying that they deserve a free pass just because they attempted "change"? It has to be GOOD change.

For my money, change is NEVER bad when it comes to trivial entertainment. Now, a philosophy change from capitalism to communism?

Why yes, that'd be unproductive. But these are VIDEO GAMES. And if the first attempt at change didn't work, then practice makes perfect.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#25RebornKusabiPosted 1/14/2013 1:26:38 PM

I have a bigger dick

Um if anything antis seem to not have anything to do with there life but complain on message boards on a game they aren't even going to buy. How is that more mature and or a good use of their time?

If they are going to play the maturity card, they really shouldn't act like this.

Yes. In this topic...
---
"The whole ending to MGS2 is a clusterf***. The game was good and then *POW* La Li Lu Le Lo and S.O.P.A. for about 45 minutes." -hankyhank3416
#26darkdragon_9600Posted 1/14/2013 1:28:11 PM

I have a bigger dick

Yes. In this topic...

That's really bad =\ Or don't do it, or be quiet.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#27agrissaPosted 1/14/2013 1:36:18 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
For my money, change is NEVER bad when it comes to trivial entertainment.

LOL come on you're trying too hard now. Anyone actually agree with this guy?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
#28CrimzonHeadPosted 1/14/2013 1:37:54 PM
Geoboi posted...
All I heard was "BOOO HOOO HOOOOO!" from you...

---
"I never called you a troll because that would imply you were being stupid on purpose." - Loshadt
Don't be scared homie
#29AiddonPosted 1/14/2013 1:48:29 PM
USMCinfinity posted...
So the title says the story is good, yet the story is mentioned in the cons and not the pros.

http://www.gamespot.com/dmc-devil-may-cry/reviews/dmc-devil-may-cry-review-6402276/?tag=Topslot;DmcDevilMayCryReview;DmcDevilMayCryReview

Seriously this piece of s*** game shouldnt have been made.

The reviews in general I've found to be weirdly slanted in terms of writing. The Game Informer review for instance basically say all the bosses suck and the story is junk but still give the game a 9. The EGM review is the same way, pointing out gigantic flaws but still giving it a free pass. It's actually VERY disturbing at how many reviews are being written this way.
#30OoSubaruoOPosted 1/14/2013 1:54:22 PM
So, looks like this game will actually be good.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062