Wow...GameSpot's review..

#41Malus_X6Posted 1/14/2013 3:32:23 PM
SSSSSHHHHHH!!

Don't badmouth anything that's Gamespot! Remember, they own GameFAQS. If the admin hear, you might be taken away...
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#42MitchellHachePosted 1/14/2013 3:45:22 PM
Why are you guys so hard on this game CAPCOM just wanted to see another take on there Devil May Cry !
#43KaijinSurohmPosted 1/14/2013 3:54:34 PM
MitchellHache posted...
Why are you guys so hard on this game CAPCOM just wanted to see another take on there Devil May Cry !

Then they should have used P*
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#44Ether101Posted 1/14/2013 4:17:43 PM
MitchellHache posted...

Capcom has made it clear that they want to replace Devil May Cry with DmC because they think the series doesn't sell well enough in the west.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#45Malus_X6Posted 1/14/2013 4:22:10 PM
MitchellHache posted...

Capcom has made it clear that they want to replace Devil May Cry with DmC because they think the series doesn't sell well enough in the west.

Yeah, I think that's some PR bulls***, but that's me.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#46KaijinSurohmPosted 1/14/2013 4:22:31 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
darkdragon_9600 posted...
And the Pros are the mature ones who have lives. Okay.

I have a bigger dick

Um if anything antis seem to not have anything to do with there life but complain on message boards on a game they aren't even going to buy. How is that more mature and or a good use of their time?

Honestly, all I see are Pro's insulting Anit's for their opinions.
All day Long.

So really, this is a Pot meets Kettle thing.
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#47antking61Posted 1/14/2013 4:24:05 PM
USMCinfinity posted...
So the title says the story is good, yet the story is mentioned in the cons and not the pros.

http://www.gamespot.com/dmc-devil-may-cry/reviews/dmc-devil-may-cry-review-6402276/?tag=Topslot;DmcDevilMayCryReview;DmcDevilMayCryReview

Seriously this piece of s*** game shouldnt have been made.

Good point that will be ignored by every single Pro in the world.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#48darkslayer001Posted 1/14/2013 4:25:09 PM
Ether101 posted...
MitchellHache posted...

heres the thing some article said that Capcom knew DMC was at its high point and they wanted to experiment with DmC. So i think there is a strong chance capcom might go back to original franchise if the game doesnt go well with the sales, but considering capcom i think the critics positive reviews is enough for them to remain DmC...
#49agrissaPosted 1/14/2013 4:32:41 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Honestly, all I see are Pro's insulting Anit's for their opinions.
All day Long.

So really, this is a Pot meets Kettle thing.

---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 7
#50stargazer1981Posted 1/15/2013 8:08:44 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DevilTears604 posted...
agrissa posted...
stargazer1981 posted...
For my money, change is NEVER bad when it comes to trivial entertainment.

LOL come on you're trying too hard now. Anyone actually agree with this guy?

He's right. At the end of the day, it's a video game. No one's going to be losing their life over it.

But to say change is NEVER bad? That's the worst hyperbole ever... get it?

But no, it's a huge exaggeration. Change for the sake of change is rarely good in any medium.

I prefer risk-taking over hopelessly relying on past success to produce results, which is what DMC and RE had become.

Some changes work, some don't... but ALL are a step in the right direction because variety is the spice of life.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi