Question to pros/antis with sense

#11HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/14/2013 2:01:46 PM
And then the aggression started.
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#12KaijinSurohmPosted 1/14/2013 2:01:55 PM
Taizuku posted...
I asked this question on this board once. Got flamed to death.

Honestly, it's because of how you present yourself. Alot of what you post is very trollish, and refuse to listen to what a lot of people say.

For example, it feels as if you're hell bent of wrecking my day whenever you reply to me. If this didn't happen, I wouldn't have minded you, and actually of respected your opinion.

Just some CC for ya.
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#13HellFire-BahamuPosted 1/14/2013 2:05:11 PM
LordMe posted...
Darknessbeast10 posted...
LordMe posted...
I am fine with people liking what they want. But when a franchise, with a large fanbase is suffers a jarring shift, what does everyone expect to happen?

I would not even be here if this was a new I.P, but it is trying to be DMC, but I guess the fans are supposed to just say nothing? We liked the game because of the Japanese feel but they gave it to a racist company who thinks being Japanese is wrong.

Uhh this is the type of post that makes Anti's seem like idiots.

1.) Capcom went to NT themselves and told them to make it a western style game
2.) NT wanted to use old Dante but Capcom said naw.
3.) Don't ever speak without backing up your claims, you sound like an ignorant tool.

Capcom didn't tell them to say he is too Japanese. Didn't tell them to say he would get laughed out of a bar...

Capcom told them to change him, this I understand and they are to blame, but NT's PR job is their own, and they are to blame for that.

They said Dante wasn't cool anymore. That's not being racist.
As a black people who's experienced much racism, you're grasping as straws on this racism plea.
---
"I like the way you die, boy" -Django
#14TaizukuPosted 1/14/2013 2:05:22 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Taizuku posted...

Honestly, it's because of how you present yourself. Alot of what you post is very trollish, and refuse to listen to what a lot of people say.

For example, it feels as if you're hell bent of wrecking my day whenever you reply to me. If this didn't happen, I wouldn't have minded you, and actually of respected your opinion.

Just some CC for ya.

Hellbent on wrecking your day? I may have replied to you 3 times...ever, because I havent even seen you more than 5 times, and most of the times I've seen you, it's been today...so that's not true, and perhaps it's because you're already being hostile. I've gone through this before, I'm only nice to nice people.

Who do I refuse to listen to? Antking, firemage, and strelok. Who else? No one.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#15darkdragon_9600Posted 1/14/2013 2:06:27 PM
Ironicaly, they said Dante wasn't cool anymore, then based him on punk rockers. With dubstep mixed in.

Tameem logic.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#16Darknessbeast10Posted 1/14/2013 2:07:27 PM
LordMe posted...
Darknessbeast10 posted...
LordMe posted...
I am fine with people liking what they want. But when a franchise, with a large fanbase is suffers a jarring shift, what does everyone expect to happen?

I would not even be here if this was a new I.P, but it is trying to be DMC, but I guess the fans are supposed to just say nothing? We liked the game because of the Japanese feel but they gave it to a racist company who thinks being Japanese is wrong.

Uhh this is the type of post that makes Anti's seem like idiots.

1.) Capcom went to NT themselves and told them to make it a western style game
2.) NT wanted to use old Dante but Capcom said naw.
3.) Don't ever speak without backing up your claims, you sound like an ignorant tool.

Capcom didn't tell them to say he is too Japanese. Didn't tell them to say he would get laughed out of a bar...

Capcom told them to change him, this I understand and they are to blame, but NT's PR job is their own, and they are to blame for that.

So.....you get defensive over a fictional character? Over what was meant as a tongue in cheek joke? Right. If Dante was real, sure I can understand but he's not and thus I can't sympathize with how you feel.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#17KaijinSurohmPosted 1/14/2013 2:07:31 PM
Taizuku posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
Taizuku posted...

Just some CC for ya.

Hellbent on wrecking your day? I may have replied to you 3 times...ever, because I havent even seen you more than 5 times, and most of the times I've seen you, it's been today...so that's not true, and perhaps it's because you're already being hostile. I've gone through this before, I'm only nice to nice people.

Who do I refuse to listen to? Antking, firemage, and strelok. Who else? No one.

Nah, just saying how it felt. There's been a few pros that I began to respect, and actually begin to listen to their views of DmC, but then they ruined that respect by becoming raging d-bags to me. Kinda killed me wanting to even rent DmC (ignoring the fact the ending killed that urge entirely)
---
*"My views and opinions will be dramatically different from yours. Deal or go away"*
#18lol_whatPosted 1/14/2013 2:07:45 PM
Taizuku posted...

You also ****posted in my thread where I gave this game an honest try by saying "Not gonna read this also you're a troll"

stop trying to play all innocent
#19Darknessbeast10Posted 1/14/2013 2:08:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#20Darknessbeast10Posted 1/14/2013 2:10:56 PM
lol_what posted...
Taizuku posted...

You also ****posted in my thread where I gave this game an honest try by saying "Not gonna read this also you're a troll"

stop trying to play all innocent

Well, you are a troll and you've been laughed off both the PS-All Stars and Marvel Boards. Sucks but that's the way it is.
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest